Swallow

A lot has been said about a woman swallowing...you know...IT. Why so much controversy? As a man that jumps into oral fully, all fluids be damned, I'm sure it's way more work to duck, dodge, spit and hide than it is to let it flow. Imagine if your man/lover/partner/side piece/jump off/hired hand/nanny were licking you and at the first sign of "excitement", he started spitting, patooie, bleck , ptoot...how unsexy!

Now imagine this...


Are you scared to swallow, baby? Don't be. You're so sexy when you do it. The way your plump lips slide across my throbbing manhood. Your tongue softer than angel smiles doing devilish things to my mind. I see your sweet brown sugar eyes looking up to me, deep in my soul.

You have a steely resolve, you want to see me buckle before you. I love it sloppy, slurpy and unkind. Go ahead and graze your teeth..slightly. Like that. It's not cheating if you use your hand. Squeeze it tight in a fist as you suck me. It feels as tight as you do when I'm in you. Work that rhythm, baby. Ooooh shit I like the way you look when you're kissing me. There goes another electric shock up my spine. Your soft tongue on the bottom of my shaft, your tongue undulations and the sound of the suction is driving me wild.

I can still taste you in my mouth. The taste of your lotion, your skin. Then there's the taste of your excitement. Oozy, viscous, drooling excitement flowing from you. I benefit from the feminine ease of your fluidity. Your taste seeping into my taste buds. Like a woman, it's dainty and easy. I'll taste way more of your sensual excitement than you will of mine, baby.

I'm sorry my excitement comes so hard and strong in spurts of pleasure. Relax, let it flow. It's my pleasure. The sum of your hard work, your sensuality and your power. There you go with your tongue lower now. Your mouth on my tightening lustful orbs. Heated licks across me there as your hand strokes my stiff manhood.

When I'm reaching for unseen objects, know that it's you I want to grab, hold and guide. You don't need any help. I just want to be at one with the rhythm. If you like me joining your rhythm, don't be shy, guide my hand to the back of your head. I won't force myself...unless it gives you pleasure, heightens your power. Mmmm

More shocks and quivers through my orbs as you suck, slurp, lick. Your hands working in dangerous rhythm. I feel my energy collapsing within me. My soul's lust vibrating deep within my loins. My essence mixing with my lust and my power. You've gotten the best of me with your beautiful mouth, your pretty eyes, your slender hands and your voracity. Here it comes, baby. Ohhh here it comes.... Will you take it? Will you swallow? Are you scared? Don't be baby. You're so sexy when you do it.