Soaked


The windows and curtains are open wide so that the rain that is pouring outside sounds and feels as if it is falling directly upon my nude body. Moonlight shines in as well illuminating the scene on the bed. I am flat on my back, laying the wrong way across the bed, my arms stretched above my head, wrists hanging off the edge. His hands and mouth are making me as wet as it is outside so that when he climbs between my legs and slides into me I hardly feel him at all. It's as if I am dreaming it, floating on the surreal quality that has enveloped us. The edges blur so our flesh melts together and I'm lost in the lavendar shadowy haze of the room. The rain is so loud it drowns out the sounds we are making and it is only when I arch my back and cry out into the nothingness that he knows I have cum. I feel him release deep inside of me and his head drops into my neck. My arms have never moved. My wrists still hang off the edge. The moment becomes a part of my history.