Naughty


It's probably no surprise when I say that as a little girl I was always defiant and too sassy for my own good. Being told no only made me want it more. What was good was bad. What was bad was good. When I was five years old I climbed into the front seat of an old pick up truck and socked my bigger brother. My mother promptly pulled me out of the truck and put me over her knee for a spanking. I waited until we were all back in the car before looking her in the eye and saying "That didn't hurt". You can imagine what happened next. Once a sass always a sass.

When he asks me to come to him in little girl ponytails and I show up with my long hair down and loose surely I am pushing the limits.

When he has his hands around my throat and asks whose whore I am and I don't answer I must be challenging restraint.

When he tells me to get down on my knees and suck him off and I look him in the eye and reply "make me" surely I expect the slap across my face.

And when I look him defiantly in the eye and say "That didn't hurt" surely I deserve to be bent over his knee and spanked.

What's bad is oh so good.