Interesting Twist


PC and I have talked for a long time now about trying something new.  I have more and more begun to want to have an experience with another girl.  But I want my PC there with me.  I think neither of us are 100% clear on exactly how much he will participate, except that it will all be my decision. 

I want to play with another girls tits.  I want my tits to be played with by a girl.  I want to lick her pussy and suck on her clit while my PC fucks me.  I want to kiss the soft warm mouth of a girl.  I want to kiss my PC while he plays with my tits and she licks my pussy.

I've always been a little unsure.

I'm sure now.  So we are working towards making that happen.

There's only one teeny tiny reservation I have.  I plan to work through that and then we are set! 

Advice?  Suggestions?  Here I go!!!!!!!!!

xxx,
DD