Like Water For Chocolate


"Not wet enough." I said

"Really? How's this?" Poetry responded.

Accompanying the response was a second shot of her in a wet white tank top. I could just barely make out the brown hue of her nipples.

On the outside, Poetry didn't look like the type to to be in a wet t-shirt contest. She was well adjusted sexually, but still seen by most of her friends as a quiet person that kept to herself. I had found that it's always the quiet ones. Hell, I'm quiet. She was a willing and able participant in games and now she was showing me what she'd look like in a wet t-shirt contest.

I typed another email.

"Ehhh, you could do better."

Yet another picture popped into my inbox some time later. Her shirt was wetter. I imagined her standing in the bathroom spritzing her shirt with water from a bottle.

If you haven't realized. I'm a visual person.

"You scared of water or something?" Was my reply.

"Damn! Should I stand in the shower with my shirt on??" She complained in her response. This time her shirt was soaked. Her puffy brown nipples were hard against the fabric.

"THAT is a wet t-shirt contest shot!" I smiled at the keyboard. My heart had begun racing. My dick began to swell.

I went on about my business knowing that I was planning a surprise attack.

"You like this one?" Came another response. I waited for the attachment to open.

Her shirt was soaking wet. Her nipples hard. She was drenched and exposed.

Game time! I got up from the computer and walked around the corner to her apartment.

Her buzzer rang twice before I heard her voice.

"Hello??" She had full sista girl anger in her voice. It was late enough for that tone. Someone showing up at her door unannounced at that time of night had to have been crazy. Or crazy horny.

"Let me in." I said with my swagger on one billion.

The buzzer broke the silence of the dark courtyard.

I knocked before entering even though I knew the door was unlocked. As I stepped in, I saw Poetry standing near her bedroom door in a pair of panties. Nothing else.

"What are you doing here??" She was confused at my presence not at my obvious intentions.

I kicked off my shoes at the door and lined them up perfectly with hers. I stripped off my shirt and dropped my jeans right there in the doorway. A smile broke her shocked expression. Her bottom lip sucked in between her teeth. I took in the sight of her tall, stacked body. I admired her smooth brown skin and almond shaped eyes. Her black bikini panties stretched across the width of her hips. She watched me from across her place without moving.

I dropped my boxers to the floor, stepped out of them and let my semi-erect manhood dangle.

"Ooohweee." She whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I walked over to her intent on attacking her like an animal. It was all prowl and hunger.

"What are you doing heeeerreeeee??" She emphasized my location.

"I liked the pictures." I said.

"I thought you had work to do."

"Shut up and take off those fucking panties."

"Excuse me?" More sista girl.

I reached around and grabbed her ass. We were eye to eye when I kissed her lips softly. My stiffness wedged itself between her thighs and prodded at the lone barrier between us. She kissed me back hard. My hands pulled down the back of her panties and she did the rest. I had a moment to stand back and admire the landing strip above her pouty aroused kitty before I grabbed her hand and pulled her into her bedroom.

"The shirt is still wet. It's right there." She pointed to the wife-beater hanging on her bathroom doorknob. "By the end I was practically standing in the shower."

"You liked it, huh."

"You got me horny." She confessed as she lay back and my lips caressed her soft areola. Poetry's back arched to meet my mouth and I sucked harder to please her. My manhood rubbed against her thigh. I was hungry for noise.

I pushed downward tossing her thick thighs apart. My mouth kissed her lower lips. She began to writhe almost immediately. I ached to please her as she had aroused me with her pictures and fed my visual hunger. Now I was taking care of my skin thirst. My tongue fluttered against her hood while my lips sucked gently.

"MMmmmm Fuck!" She orgasmed with a shiver.

My hands wrapped around her thighs and held her down while my mouth continued.

"Ooo Oooh SHIT!" She screamed.

It was late night. Her neighbors were listening. I'm sure they enjoyed what they heard. I slid my middle finger inside of her and felt her brace for what she knew was on the horizon. My index finger joined in. Her ass lifted high off the bed as my fingers massaged her gspot easily and carefully. My mouth never left her engorged clit. Poetry's body quaked through another screaming orgasm. She fed my skin thirst and my hunger for noise. Her next orgasm was so strong her muscles squeezed so tight they ejected my fingers from within her. I watched her pulsate within as her cumming kitty throbbed for more.

"Turn the fuck over."

She didn't bother to complain or give attitude. She didn't waste our time telling me I was being rude. She wanted it too. She was on all fours in moments. Her legs were spread wide to make room for me. She looked back and watched me sheath up my pulsating dick. She wanted to take it as bad as I wanted to give it. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes closed tightly as I slid deep inside of her. She growled for more as I stroked her harder. Her growls quickly became screams as we fucked hard on her bed.

"You like this dick?"

"I LOVE this dick."

"It's my pussy."

"Take it."

"It's my pussy."

"Take it!"

"This! Is! My! Pussy!" I pounded deeply inside her leaving an exclamation point on each thrust.

"Oh yes ! yes! yes! Your pussy..your pussy!" She stopped just short of asking for mercy because we both loved it hard.

My hand slapped her ass too hard. She squealed with the thrill of the sensations, but never once tried to stop. I pulled out of her slowly.

"Where are you going?" She panted.

When I returned to the room with a chair from her dining area,sShe was laid on her back with her fingers massaging her clit. I was aroused even more.

I did tell you I'm a visual person right?

My lips joined her fingers and licked her some more until she came again. There was no time to waste. I pulled her up from the bed and sat in the chair.

Poetry straddled my body and slowly lowered herself onto my broad throbbing spear. A groan started somewhere in her loins and escaped from her throat as full born lusty moans. Her strong arms wrapped around my back and held me close. I pivoted my waist and gyrated from the bottom looking for that spot. I received audible confirmation when she screamed through another orgasm.

"That's it right there. I can stay right here all night." She panted.

"Right here?" I asked with a raised eye-brow as my hips rocked within her.

She bore down on me and lifted off into another orgasm. Before she could come all the way down to Earth, we did it again...then again..and once more for good measure. Her legs shook on top of mine, weak from her peaks. I asked her to raise up. The condom had begun to squeeze a little too tight for my good. She stood on unsteady legs as I tossed the worn latex to the side.

"Mmm a big ol chocolate bar." She growled and engulfed her mouth with my dick.

My head fell backward as she swirled her tongue and sucked her cheeks in. Her hands were sloppily wet with her saliva as she stroked me with her hand and sucked the tip.

"Mmmm harder." I begged as she tightened her grip and stroked faster.

She made it up from her weakened knees, brought me to mine on her bed and continued the onslaught on my dick. Her hands worked furiously. Her mouth fluttered and sucked hard. I grabbed her shoulder for balance and basked in the incredible attention Poetry paid to the head she was giving me. Her eyes looked up at me knowing she had me on the ropes.

I growled all manner of filthy things. The dirty disgusting things which only fueled her energetic display. Spit dripped from her mouth across her hands as sweat beaded her forehead. One of her wet hands massaged my balls as the other worked hard with her mouth. My balls squeezed tight against my body as my head spun.

"I'm gonna cum." I warned.

Her head bobbed faster. Her energy increased ten fold. I had given her the noise and validation she needed. I felt the explosion begin. She sucked harder pulling it from me with an incredible intensity. My groans grew louder as she sucked harder swallowing every drop and sucked for more. She dislodged my still throbbing manhood from her mouth.

"You got some more for me?"

"I think I'm all tapped out." I panted.

She didn't believe me. Her mouth wrapped around me again and sucked harder. Her tongue massaged the underside while her hands worked the shaft harder. My head tossed back and forth trying to find a way to dismount myself from her jaws. My hands held on to the thin foot board as Poetry's head bucked beneath me. Her sweet voice gave way to beastly groans and moans. Her ravenous sucking and hand stroking continued with furious power. My body tensed again and released a torrent of fluid in her mouth.

As hard as she tried, she couldn't swallow it all and it spewed from her mouth and spilled across her breasts and hands and sheets and...

"What the hell was that?" She wiped her jaw with her empty hand and looked up at me with a smile. "Wow, you exploded. I couldn't swallow it all. You got me all wet." She breathed heavily as she surveyed the remnants of her job well done.

"You did it!" I laughed.

"You just wanted to get me all wet again..." She smiled.


They call me The Fury...I wanna see how wet YOU get...