1 Full Body Massage/1 Happy Ending


“Take off your clothes including your bra, you can leave on your panties, lay face down and put this towel over you to cover your behind.” I said handing Dulce a fresh large white beach towel. I nodded seriously to her as I closed the door behind me.

As I waited in the hallway outside her bedroom I had time to re-convince myself to be professional. Dulce and I had flirted in the hallways and lobbies of the office before separating to our respective work places. New York skyscrapers can bring so many people from different workplace environments under one roof and we were two more people who smiled and said good morning on the way to punch the clock. I saw how the security reacted to her presence with toothy greetings sighs. She was fine.

Dulce was a sexy mix of African and Hispanic. Her long black hair would fly across her shoulders as she strutted in to the building on four inch stilettos, her impressive curves swayed side to side. Her ass to waist ratio was beyond belief. Her small waist leading to womanly curvy hips. Her full lips seemed to purse with a kiss when she said hello, always with a shy flirtatious smile. Her caramel skin glowed as she arched her eyebrow or winked. Men would rush to catch the same elevator as her. I wasn’t beyond that behavior. However, I was often lucky enough to be the only one she’d strike up conversation with on the elevator. We exchanged email and Instant messenger information one morning in order to continue a conversation about new music.

Our conversations continued flirtatiously, but only moderately. When she rejected my request to hang out with me on a rather lonely birthday, I got the message to keep things above board. When her work got tense and her well shaped body along with it, I playfully offered her a massage via email.

My IM immediately popped open

Dulce: Do you really know how to give massages?
TheFury: Yes, I really do.
Dulce: Seriously.
TheFury: Seriously.
Dulce: No funny business…
TheFury: None.

Dulce took a rain check on her free of charge massage that day, but the next week, I saw her as we both trudged into the building on a Monday morning.

“Hey I may have to take you up on that offer.” She smirked.

And now I was at her place waiting for the face and body that launched a thousand wet fantasies to disrobe in her bedroom. After ten minutes, I knocked lightly on her door.

“You can come in.”

I stepped into the room to see Dulce laying flat as instructed with just the bright white towel over her round bottom. I dimmed the bedroom light, popped in the mellow music CD I brought with me into her stereo and warmed my hands with the lotion.

My strong hands began massaging her feet firmly letting her soft heels slip through my fingers.

“Great start.” She sighed.

I checked the clock. 10:25PM. I wouldn’t be done until well until booty call hour. Hmmm. I worked the tension from her feet then moved to her calves. The stilettos had done their damage on her legs and I soothed and loosened the muscles up her thick stems. As my fingers approached her thighs I felt my blood quicken. My hands slid beneath the towel. I tried to tame my arousal as much as possible, but there I was alternating my finger grip between the thighs of the caramel skinned sex kitten men fawned over. My hands went above the towel as I kneaded her ass with my fists. It was a ripe and juicy muscle.

As my hands worked her lower to mid back I felt her body go limp. She had drifted off into sleep. Her middle back tension was something fierce as was the tension in her shoulders. I caressed her lower neck and swiveled her head side to side.

“Mmmm damn, you really know what you’re doing with your hands, Fury.” She awakened.

My blood quickened with the sound of her voice. I felt a throbbing in my loins. The flame was lit again. I prayed that my semi-erect dick wouldn’t get any harder. It maintained it’s lower mass.

I finished her arms then with quick rapid scissor motions, chopped up and down her back with the sides of my hands.

“I’m going to lift the towel up blocking my view, you roll over on to your back and I’ll lay it over you protecting your privacy.” I said.

“Ok.”

I grabbed the far end of the towel, lifted and turned my gaze. I heard her switch positions and then I laid the towel over her without seeing a thing.

“You are professional. Most men would’ve taken a peak at the titties.” She laughed.

“Man of my word.” I nodded as I massaged her shins, knees and then again under the towel to her quads.

With the massage of her clavicle, soft temple and head massage. It was all done.

I sat on the edge of the bed by her feet. Dulce sat up holding the towel to her chest. She snaked her legs around the towel so it lay just between them.

“That was a REALLY good massage. You were a very professional and good boy the whole time. I’m impressed by both.” She smiled with her pretty lips and dark eyes. She reached up, removed the tie from her hair letting it flow across her caramel shoulders.

We talked about what made her so tense and ways she could relieve the tension while at her desk. I felt a pull. A hypnotic suggestion from her lips. So I took them with mine. We kissed softly, our lips parted the others and tasted the others tongue. Our lips parted slowly.

“That was nice.” She smiled, running her fingers through the crown of her hair. “I want another.” She stared at me.

We kissed slowly. My hands found the bare skin of her back again and caressed upward. Her hands touched my chest and caressed downward. I pulled the towel down as my lips kissed her soft lotioned skin and found the puffy milk chocolate nipples of her small breasts. I kissed and licked them. Her fingers grabbed the back of my head as she moaned for more.

Her black lace thong was a clear sign she had been open to show them to me. I snaked my warm tongue across her soft flat belly and licked her navel then lower. I’m an orally fixated person, but it’s not everyone and every time that I can be so sexily turned on to go down on the first instance. For Dulce, I was beyond in need of the taste.

I felt her tense up as my warm mouth made it’s way up her inner thigh, but like her full body massage when I reached my destination and began massaging her lips and clit with my mouth, she relaxed and fell into a whirlwind of moans and pants. My tongue swirled across her pretty pussy. My heartbeat increased with the throb of my growing erection. My stiff cock throbbed against her comforter as she squealed and shivered through a powerfully wet orgasm.

I wasn’t done, but she couldn’t stand the feel of my electric moves against her clit. She was ready to explode again.

I want it.” Dulce moaned, grabbed my arms and pulled me up to kiss me.

Her soft hands gripped the shaft of my dick and she groaned her approval of what she felt. I pulled away, grabbed my bag with all of my accoutrement and removed a box of condoms.

“Mmmhmm” She grunted with a cocked eyebrow.

I knew it was better to have them and not need them than be at the gateway of pleasure with no key.

“Ohhhhh GOD!” She moaned as I slipped deep within her tight sweetness.

“You ok?” I asked concerned.

“Yes! Wooooooh!” She shook her head and opened her pretty brown eyes wide.

Dulce gyrated her hips in concert with mind. Her hands palmed my ass feeling the fluid motion of my hips. She was vocal just the way I like it. Her moans and talk were so fucking sexy I couldn’t believe I was experiencing it.

Dulce came again with a loud scream, her body quaked beneath me and her fingernails dug into my back bracing for the after effects of another mini-cum just on the heels of the previous one. Not losing a beat, I pulled her on top of me.

On top, Dulce was a hot passionate rhythmic lover. Her hips swiveled as her plump ass bounced down on my stiff dick. Sometimes she’d take me very deeply and her body would convulse with the sensation. I loved it. Pleasing is my goal and I could see she was loving every deep thick inch of me. Her long hair cascaded down her body swaying across her engorged breasts as she rode me. It was hot and sweaty and loud all the things that energize me during sex.

I looked over at the large mirror on the wall and watched her body move like a snake charmer, coaxing my Cobra to dance within her. The silhouette of her form stiffened me beyond imagination. My hands caressed her sweaty back then I pulled up to suck the perspiration from her hard nipples. Dulce groaned. She couldn’t believe we were still going.

“Aye papi! Si!” She spat with a grunt in her fluent accent and collapsed against the cool side of the comforter.

I pulled her to all fours and watched in the mirror as I entered her from the back. Her head tossed back, her hair flailed as I reached the deepest points of her tunnel.

“Fuck! Oh yes fuck me, Fury!” She screamed as I fucked her harder.

Our skin slapped loudly as we fucked harder. My hand whipped through the air slapping her ass.

“Yes! Oh shit! Aye! Aye!” She moaned and began a litany of dirty words in Spanish as she came again.

My hand slapped harder against her soft wide ass. She moaned and turned to the mirror watching her body react to the impact of our bodies colliding. The view amped her up. She liked seeing herself in silhouette writhing at my hands and with me deep inside of her. She bucked her hips back. Her soft tight contractions on my shaft squeezed him from base to tip then tip to base. She was siphoning me of my energy.

She moaned and begged me for “more of that big dick”.

I felt the shudder in my lower back before it registered.

“Oh shit.”

“What? You like that pussy, Fury?”

“Fuck yes! I think I’m gonna cum…” I groaned.

Dulce bucked hard against me. I threw gas on her inferno and she wanted to engulf me in her sweet flame. Her hips swiveled, back arched and she fucked me back harder. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head further back.

Ohh yes fuck me! Yes! OH! YES! YES! MMMM! FUCK ME! AYE!” She moaned.

My balls tightened against me. My head levitated into the stratosphere and I exploded.

“I’m cumming!” I moaned loudly and she backed up harder against me.

Her tight pussy squeezed me stroking my juice from me desperately.

I backed away and laid another hard slap on her ass as the exclamation point on a great hard cum. She squealed with the pain of the spanking and collapsed face first onto the bed. I backed away sweaty and spent then huffed as I removed my latex sheath.

Dulce watched me from the bed, her hair wild against the bright sheets.

“So much for that tension.” She laughed then took a glance at the clock behind me. “Damn how many hours have we been going at this!? I don’t know how I’m gonna wake up in three hours for work.”

“Sorry…” I blushed. “I’ll make it worth it.”

“You already did.”

I collapsed between her spread legs. Her thighs spread wider, her heels pressed against the mattress. My lips kissed at her pretty pussy lips tasting her as she groaned.

“Aye cono!” She hummed.


They call me The Fury and I’ve given a happy ending