The Matrixxx


My eyes opened slowly and stared at the window. The growing light of dawn had just begun to creep through the blinds. The blinds weren't mine...

I could feel the warmth of a body behind me, Her scent was everywhere. On the pillowcases, the sheets, on my hands. Her flowery scent was in my nostrils. I could taste the remnants of her honeysuckle on my tongue. The night before had been the host for quite a session.

I rolled over to see her dark hair photo shoot messy against the crisp pillow case. You know how in those magazines where the model is supposed to have messy hair, but it looks delicately placed. That was her. Perfect even the night after I fucked her to collapse. I lifted the covers and glanced beneath them to catch another look at her wondrous cinnamon colored curves. Her silky black hair raced down her back and stopped just before blessing me with a view of her plump round ass.

My early morning erection throbbed lustfully. I slid closer to her and spooned her warm body closer to mine. The soft tip of my anxious cock caressed the soft mounds of her ass. I arched my back, pivoted here and there and caressed the plump lips of her pussy with it. I eased my motions, slowly caressing her. One stroke shot through her body like an electric shock. Dulce's head jerked backward. Her shoulders tensed then relaxed. Her small, soft hand reached back and grabbed my thigh. Her hand caressed my thigh with the same rhythm as my manhood on the lips of her kitten.

I needed to feel more. My left hand slid across her arm and over her body to a welcoming erect nipple. I caressed it between my thumb and forefinger enjoying the softness of her skin. A soft moan left her lips.

"You're baaaaaaaad" Dulce said with a soft morning voice.

"I can be worse." I purred into the nape of her neck.

"Let me see how bad, Mr. Fury." Her hips pivoted with mine stroking the tip of my dick harder.

I leaped from the bed and commandeered a Magnum XL from its box. Halfway through sheathing my ready cock, she turned, placed a hand on my chest.

"Wait, what time is it? We both have to go to work today." She warned.

"We have time." I blocked her eyes from seeing the alarm clock and kissed her neck.

My nose was welcomed with more of her sweet scent. She moaned and gave in to her own lust. Laying back on her side, Dulce arched her back, and raised her leg slightly to allow passage of my dick between the tight cheeks of her ass. She welcomed me with warmth, wetness and a purring moan as I entered her. She pushed backward toward me taking more of my thick manhood. My hand grabbed her hip and pulled myself deeper. Our rhythm sped up with each subsequent stroke. We must have looked like a two headed snake beneath the covers swiveling and bucking against each other. My hand grabbed her long hair and pulled her head backward.

"Mmm yes! Gimme! Fuck me like that." She moaned.

"Gimme your pussy, Dulce." I groaned overcome with the sensations of her tight sex squeezing against my dick.

But I wanted more. I wanted to feel her. I wanted to see her. I pushed the covers off .

"Wait.." I slowly pulled my slick covered dick from her.

She was perplexed and panting.

I took her hand and pulled her up and off the bed. She smiled as I sat in the chair near her bed. My wanting tool throbbed straight up begging for her to take me again. Dulce glanced at the clock.

"Whoa! The alarm is about to go off.." She frowned.

"Fuck the time. That's all man made. We're in our own world right now."

"Oh we're in the matrix, huh?"

"Yes." I pleaded.

She stood in front of me. All power. Cinnamon skin, dark eyes, small breasts with erect mocha nipples. Her hips wide and her thighs flexed under the unsteady balance she took. She swung her hair over one shoulder and wrapped a hand around my neck. She straddled me slowly wrapping her slim fingers around my dick and guided it back to her tight kitty.

She moaned loudly as I re-entered her. Dulce wanted to ease onto me, but I pulled her down straddling me. She screamed as I reached her deepest spot. Her hands squeezed my shoulders as she rode me. My hands pulled her by the hips as she worked them to a sexy rhythm. Her ass slapped against my sweat covered thighs. She came loudly grinding against me.

Suddenly, the alarm sounded. She motioned to stop, but I pulled her closer. The annoying buzz would halt on its own.

I cupped her ass and refused to let her stop.

"Oooh! Yeah! Oooh yeah! Oooh yeah!" She moaned with a whimper.

Dulce's
sweet syrup oozed between us. She gripped harder against my neck as the aftershock of her next orgasm caused her legs to shake and buck upward.

"Yes. Ride this dick, darling." I spoke with no hindrance. No volume control. The neighbors could hear me.

I sucked her hard nipples as she showed me the rhythm that came with fucking a woman of her Black and Latina background. She worked her hips against me, grinding her clit against my pelvis while digging deeper on her deep spot. She pushed backward taking advantage of length and took me even deeper.

"Yes! Ooh shit!" She screamed.

Her torso folded further backward. My hands held her up by her ass. Her head fell backward arching further as her hips gyrated against my thickness. I marveled at the firmness of her tits as she bent, the muscles in her abs contracted as she threw her hands back. Her hips refused to stop. She fucked me harder grinding against my length. The tip of my dick rubbed deep against her inner wall.

Dulce
pushed backward further. I held her ass steady against my dick as her fingers made contact with the floor. She leaned further in a full back bend as if Neo in the Matrix dodging bullets.

Fully backward...her hands on the floor...in a bridge position....

Her hips never stopped. I pumped from the bottom fucking her as she contorted her body and took my dick.

"Oh shit! yes!" She moaned.

Her arms flexed as she pumped back against me using the floor for leverage. The chair rocked under the weight and physics. Her hair brushed against the floor as her head tilted further. I cupped her ass and pulled myself deeper grinding my hips to her rhythm. She slowly rose from her gymnast pose. As she folded back towards me, her eyes fluttered open with a smile.

"I guess we know who is Neo." I joked.

"You like that?" She growled with a devilish grin.

I could only groan in agreement. With my hands cupping her ass, I rose from the chair and lifted her with me.

"Oh now you're gonna show off?" She said.

I lowered her legs to the floor and turned her back to me. She immediately took my guidance and placed her hands on the bed. Dulce's voice echoed across the walls when I took her from behind. Stroke after stroke I pounded to her passionate moans of "Yes!"

My hands slapped her ass cheeks. Right then left. Right then left. She yelped with the pain, but loved to have her ass smacked. The squeeze of her flower against my probe was intense. I slipped from within her and tossed the condom to the floor.

My hand stroked the sweaty engorged shaft as I watched her wind her ass cheeks. Her legs were spread wide, her hips didn't lie. She looked over her shoulder at me, not wanting to miss the moment.

"Yes give it to me! Cum on this ass, baby..." She purred as she bounced her ass cheeks.

The feeling was immeasurable. The pressure built with the sensations, scents and sight of Dulce's sexy skin and vibrating ass cheeks. I exploded in torrents across her cinnamon colored ass. She wound her hips as her skin accepted the deposit.

"Mmmmm. Look at youuuu" She smiled.

I held my manhood in my hands as I stroked myself coaxing the last few drops from their confines. She stood straight flexing her thighs and doing a full stretch extending her arms to the sky. I grabbed a nearby napkin and collected my lust from her thick legs and round ass.

"Flexible, huh..." I smiled.

She smirked.

"I didn't think I could do it, but then I realized I could and you...mmmm...yeah." She smiled.

"Well, I think I like the Matrix."

"I'm sure you do. I do..." Dulce said as she walked to the bathroom for her morning shower.

They call me The Fury I took the red pill, would you like one?