An Unexpected & Pierced Visitor


I peaked out my window blinds and saw Kizzy's car pulling up in front of the house. That was odd. I hadn't received a call from her saying she was coming by. She knew I wasn't a fan of unannounced visits.

She turned off the car and I saw a small bright light illuminate the inside of her blue sports car. Her gaze was focused on the light.

bzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzz

My phone vibrated.

I let it buzz a bit longer as her name lit up on the caller ID. Just before her call went to voicemail I answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey!" She sounded all smiles.

"Hello..." I said acting totally clueless as to who was on the other end.

"It's Kiz!" She said through clinched teeth trying to suppress being offended.

"I know. Caller ID."

"Fuck you, Fury." She said with a chuckle. "What are you doing?"

"What are you doing?"

"I asked first." She replied

"I'm getting some head." I said with no emotion.

"She must not be good cuz you sound bored as fuck." She said

"Yeah. She's horrible. Think you can do better? Come join her."

"Shut up! what are you doing for real?"

"I'm watching you sit in your car in front of my house talk to me on the phone."

Kizzy laughed a big laugh. Her head flung backward. In the darkness of her car I could see her bright white teeth.

"I wanna show you what I just did!" She squealed.

I hung up the phone.

Moments later, I walked out my front door and plodded toward her car. She stepped out and leaned against the door smiling. We hugged a short hug, but I felt her pull me closer and take a lung filling inhale of my scent.

Kizzy had a beautiful dark brown complexion, benefits of her West African heritage. Her wide mouthed bright toothed grin was evidence of something naughty.

"So, What'd you do? It wasn't wash your car cuz..."

"Fuck you Fury!" She jabbed me in the chest with her bony index finger. "I got my nipple ring redone last week. It was pierced wrong, so I got it fixed...and I got the other one done too!" She pushed her chest high to the sky.

"So whip em out. Let me see." I said sarcastically.

"Ummm...you have nosy neighbors. I'm not just gonna pull out my tits in the middle of the street."

Did she not say she came to show me what she did?

I shook my head.

"So..." I shrugged

She thought for a moment.

"You're making me wet." She sighed. "Why you gotta be so sexy?"

"Thank you. Come on. Let's see your nipples." I took her hand softly and led her into he dark recesses behind the house.

The bright blue light of the moon and the orange light of street lights gave just enough light to see the gleam off of her double nipple rings. The silver beads on the rings dangled from her dark espresso colored nipples like fruit from a tree. My mouth began to water immediately. I've always been a fan of pretty nipples. The added visual treat of her silver rings helped stiffen my manhood.

"You like 'em?" She smiled.

"Hmm let's see..." I bent my head down and placed it on my tongue. Her nipple twirled on the tip of my tongue with the cold steel fluttering with each flick.

Kizzy squirmed with her back against the wall. Her hips gyrated brushing her ass against the wall. I removed my mouth.

"So, do you lik..."

I covered her mouth with my fingers and dipped my mouth to her left nipple and sucked. Kizzy groaned with each suck and flick. She panted with my licking and playing as her nipples grew painfully hard. She sucked two of my fingers into her mouth and began working them against her soft tongue.

"Wait...you owe me something." She said with a muffled mouth.

Kizzy turned the tables on me. Pushed my back against the wall and crouched down in front me. Right.. She had told me at our last meeting that she wanted to feel me cum on her face. Her hands made quick work of my belt and zipper. She pulled my boxers down just enough to reveal my erect tool.

"Mmm damn that's a pretty, big dick." She whispered before wrapping her warm mouth around it.

Kizzy's mouth swirled around my girth. Her mouth drool soaking the waistband of my underwear. She needed her hand to control my tool. Her lips played with it.

"Your dick is delicious. I love the way you feel in my mouth." She purred between sucks. "I want your cum on my fucking face, Fury."

Her mouth spread wide over my blessings, her head bobbed and swiveled around me. I wanted more. Kizzy lit more of a flame in me. I looked down to her face, just below were her hard nipples and dangling rings. Her hands cupped my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper into her mouth until she gagged and retreated.

"Wait..." I said stuffing my hard on into my boxers and running into the house.

Moments later I returned. Kizzy was standing against the wall. She had covered up her new jewelry.

"I didn't tell you to hide them. Take your titties back out." I whispered

"But I didn't want to just stand out here..."

I grabbed her by her hips, not wanting hear any more talk. I pushed her denim skirt up over her ass and pulled her thong down her slender brown legs. She stepped out of them.

"There ya go." She pressed her nipples outward, rings hanging from them as her hands braced herself against the wall. "You wanted to see..ahhhhh" She panted trying not to moan too loudly.

I slid deeply inside her tight twat. She clenched my dick tightly, her hands tried to grab the brick wall but only caused small crumbling pieces of mortar to the ground. Her body shook, shivered and twisted on unsteady legs. It was like trying to catch a slippery snake with a handful of jelly.

My manhood invaded her to the hilt with easy long strokes. She whimpered with each pounding thrust trying to keep her composure. But I wasn't impressed. It just wasn't lighting my fire. She just wasn't doing it for me. I'd let the nipple rings trick me into believing an outside fuck would be exciting. Normally it would be, but I wanted more. She moaned disappointingly when I pulled my dick out and removed the condom.

"Why'd you stop??" She moaned as she fell to her knees and began sucking me again. "Mmmmm." She slurped hard between words. "I. Wanna. See. This. Big. Dick. Cum. On. My. Face."

I backed away causing a loud puckering sound from her lips.

"Shhhh..." I pointed to a lit window at neighbor's house. "We'll have to try that again sometime."

After we regained our composure and covered up, I walked her back to her car and opened the door for her. As she sat, her face contorted.

"Ughhh, I'm all wet! I have to sit in this all the way home." She shook her head and gave me a soft kiss.

I watched from my window as she started her car and pulled from the curb.

They call me The Fury, there's nothing wrong with giving me a ring or two