So Glad He's Back

My PC is back in town for a few days.  He leaves again on Thursday.  But yesterday we got to spend a little time together.

We spent the first hour or so reaquainting ourselves with each others' bodies.  Loving and tender and loving......followed by demanding and needy and lustful.

After he helped me clean the cum off my face and chest we talked for awhile - catching up a bit.

He mentioned in passing a trip he may be planning - with his wife and some friends, but without his kids.  In the 2 1/2 years we've been together he hasn't done that.  And I'm not sure what to make of it.  For now I have said to him that I don't like it but I'm not ready to talk about it.

We leave in 6 days for our own vacation.  We'll have plenty of time to talk then.

For now....I'm just so glad he's home for a bit.

xxx,
DD