Around The Clock


Mercedes wanted to fuck. As usual I was late on getting the memo. I can be naive like that. Maybe not naive. Mostly unassuming. I am the least presumptuous person you will meet. Chances are if you want to have sex with me, you may have to hang a flag from the Coco balloon before I fully acknowledge it. I don't like to assume. I believe a flirt is a flirt and that's all. If you want to take things further, well there are always renegotiations.

So yeah...Mercedes wanted to fuck. Not make love, not have sex, not grind up. Nope. Sheer fucking. I wasn't new to her, we'd done all of the above before. This day she had a taste for me.

She marched me to the upstairs bedroom with some excuse about fixing her friend's broken closet door.

The fix took 2 minutes.

When I was done she looked at me and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Now you gotta fix what I want fixing..." She said nonchalantly.

"What's that?" I bit my lip as she flipped open her shirt, exposed her see through bra and started unbuttoning her jeans.

"You don't know?"

In moments her naked sexy brown body was staring back at me. She pointed to my stiff manhood poking from my jeans.

"He's ready..." She said.

I remained still as she undid my pants, sunk to her knees and took all of my power away with one big sucking slurp. She worked her hungry mouth on me. Her hands stroked me straighter than six o'clock then in mid-lick she stopped and walked away.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"To lock the doors." She said. I watched her round ass jiggle as she escaped from the room.

"Wait, what if she comes home?" I yelled. We were in her friend's place and while her friend was aware we had sex that doesn't mean she wanted to have sex in her bedroom.

"She doesn't get off until five." She yelled from the first floor.

By the time, Mercedes made it back to the room. I was standing there butt naked.

"I love how your dick stays stiff for me." She said with a growl. One of the keys to Mercedes sexiness was that she acted to be so innocent but behind closed doors her mouth was as filthy as a Staten Island dump site.

I kissed her softly. My hands caressed her shoulders. I could feel her shiver as my fingers eased around her nipples. She loved for her big brown nipples to be sucked and did it lightly. With each moan I grew more excited. I was teasing myself slowly. I thought I was teasing her.

"Come fuck me!" She said bending over with her hands on the foot of the bed "Fuck me hard. Don't hold back."

There was a pause while I adjusted my sensual thoughts to ravenous.

"NOW!" She cocked her ass in the air and jiggled it.

I didn't fill her slowly and easily. My manhood rushed fully within her filling her to the hilt and hitting the end of her tunnel. She approved with a loud teeth chattering grunt. Her plump D cups bounced with each pound as I felt the warm residence of her needing pussy. She was tight and with every backstroke I could feel her suction refusing to let me go.

I spanked her ass cheeks. She turned over shoulder to protest, but stopped because she had asked for it. I love the feeling of a woman's bare hips in my hands. I stroked her there while I stroked her deeply.

Her passion screams echoed off of her friend's bare walls.

We had worked up a sweat. An extended doggystyle fuck that left her legs shaking from holding her weight through excitement.

"Ride me." I panted and collapsed on the bed.

Like a true Leo, Mercedes prowled as she climbed across the bed to me. The deep red lipstick on her lips pressed against my chest as she sucked then bit my nipples.

Take a note, I like that.

Her stronger right hand stroked my throbbing dick, her left hand stroked my left nipple as her right hand sucked the right one.

"Mmmm." She smiled as my manhood bobbed in her hand. "I want to feel this from very angle." She said as she anxiously and clumsily parted her plump labia with my engorged dick.

Her face beamed brightly with pleasurable pain as I felt the warmth of her tight tunnel wash over my manhood. When it was too much, she placed her hands on my chest and use it to back off some. It didn't take long. She wanted it all and she took it.

Mercedes pivoted her body laying flat against mine. Her ass wound and gyrate pressing her clit against my pelvis and me within her.

"Every angle..." She whispered in my ear with a moan.

Placing one hand over the other, she moved her upper torso to my left all while she rode me and I pumped from the bottom. She continued her journey around my dick moving further to the left until she was at 3 o'clock.

"Oooh Shit yes..." She pumped her hips in short humps. Then she moved again. Hand over hand.

6 o'clock
Her feet were at my chest. I held her calves, pulled her slightly back and pumped her through her third orgasm of the day. She moved again...

9 o'clock.

I slapped her ass and watched it jiggle as she fucked harder. hand over hand again.

12 o'clock

She kissed me passionately

"You feel good from every angle."

"So do you." I said

"I want you to fucking cum." She growled.

"Make me!" I smiled.

Mercedes stood above me nearly losing her balance on the bed. Her legs straddled my body. She turned around and slowly descended on my hard dick in reverse cowgirl.

She rode me hard for what seemed like ages. She would've been a champion employee of the pony express. Every ten minutes or so she'd shake through an orgasm. The sound of her now raspy voice giving me more energy to fuck.

With her body sweaty and her hair sweated out, she pivoted around spinning on my dick again facing me. Her beautiful ebony figure swallowed the lower half of my body.

"You win." She panted and slowly slid off of me collapsing to the bed.

Moments later, her loud snores interrupted my heavy breathing.


They call me The Fury...wanna take me for a spin around the clock?