Training Bra?


Werte Readers! So I ended up ordering my first bra. Pictured above (stock photo) it's a Glamorise brand in white. It's stretchy and has a rubbery band across the top so it doesn't slip down by accident. The material is thick and has a bit of cup to it so it doesn't exactly fit right as I don't have tits to fill it out. I've worn it at play time a few times now and it is a turn on somehow. Despite the rubbery strip, it does still slip down, again probably because there are no real breasts to fill the cups. I recall a man who got breast implants put in a few years back on a bet. After winning the bet, he decided to keep them because he enjoyed them so much. I could see how that would happen! I'd love to get a demi cup bra as my next one, something lacy and pretty. Of course it won't really fit well either, so that's not a real priority right now, especially since bras are so expensive.