Thoughts on Panty Nabbing

Hanik Readers! I was watching an old recording of Law and Order LA the other night and the story revolved around a man who enjoyed cross dressing. He had escalated his crimes from stealing panties and lingerie to rape and murder. In the course of the investigation against him the police found pictures of him wearing lingerie. The cops didn't seem all that shocked about it.

I wonder how many panty thieves there are out there. I bet there are a lot if you include crimes of opportunity; people who would take a woman's panties if they were easily available. I wonder if a girl would feel slighted if she had left her panties out and a man didn't steal them? Or conversely, would she feel somehow complimented if a man did steal her panties? At least she'd know he thought of her sexually. I guess it'd be a mixed bag in the end, her perhaps feeling creeped out or violated and yet somehow satisfied knowing she was sexually relevant.