Filling The Gap

"I could do that right now" Poetry whispered to me as we left the movie theater.

"Do what?" I asked with one squinty-eye. Dr. Tame was still present, my vile alter-ego had not yet arrived

"That..." She smiled. Poetry's pretty brown skin and full cheeks bulbed into a smile. Her eyes gazed downward to the front of my pants.

"Oh could you now?" The Fury had arrived and had already begun leading Poetry to the neighborhood pub nearby. "We not going for drinks?"

"Oh I could drink..." Poetry was on 10. My mind began to wander to the power of her suction, the urgency of her rhythms.

She was painted in such an innocent way. Just another young professional. Drab slacks, a grey blouse with a smidgen of cleavage, bags upon bags on her arms that are carried by the NY working women. I've always wondered what was the myriad of things these professionals carry. Poetry didn't give off the "I could drink" impression to the public eye. I appreciated that about her.

I used the bathroom in the pub. Noticed the tight confines and extra influx of traffic. Hmm, no this wouldn't work. Poetry exited the woman's bathroom.

"You wanna drink here. The music is ehhh and the crowd is wack." She shrugged.

"No, I have other things for you and that mouth."

Her head tilted with sister-girl swivel. "Oh do you? Well bring it on Claude, I ain't scurred."

"Good Evening welcome to The Gap" The greeter pandered tired at the end of her work day. "May I help you with anything?"

"No, I'm fine. Just need some jeans." I collected a few pair of jeans in my size and led Poetry to the dressing room. I tossed the jeans down on the bench next to her as she sat.

She watched me, looked me up and down with hungry eyes. This professional innocent licked her lips at the bulge in my pants. I grabbed it firmly showing it's full girth.

"So whatchu sayin?"

"Whatchu sayin?"

The music of the store didn't hide the sounds of the workers. It was way too empty. Happily since there wasn't a line for the dressing rooms, but with no one to keep the workers busy they would be thinking about the couple that disappeared into the dressing room with three pairs of jeans. Still I removed myself from my pants and stood there with my jeans open and just below my ass.

Her hands stretched around the warm stiff eager shaft of my sex and brought it to her mouth. She kissed the tip then wet her lips with her tongue. No doubt tasting a droplet of my coming heat. Her tongue slid round the tip slowly, her eyes looked to me devilishly.

"Delicious." She said in a throaty groan just loud enough for me to hear. I throbbed near her mouth wanting more. My pulse quickened. She took me into her warmth and sucked the tip with intensity. Her wide strong hand gripped the shaft pumping slowly. My head fell backward with the pleasure and rested against the white wood door.

I enjoyed the slick sliding of her mouth on me. She wasn't afraid to make the noise. The sloppy sucking sounds of the trade were a bigger turn on for the both of us. I looked down and couldn't see what I needed, what I wanted. Holding the side of her face, I moved her slightly and pushed my back against the wall. Looking over I could now look in the mirror to see her pretty face, her bobbing hair and my erect tool slick with her saliva. She glanced to the side and watched herself pleasing me.

Her head bucked back and forth on me with the motion of her hand wrapped around my shaft.

"Mmm I wanna see more." I moaned. I pushed her blouse up over her black bra. Her heavy breasts were full, her nipples pressed against it excited.

Poetry loosened the bra clasp with one hand and pulled her swelling breasts from it. Her big swollen nipples greeted me. Pushing forward I tasted her skin, her pebble hard nipples on my tongue. Her hand grabbed the back of my head pushing my face closer and harder against her chest. I sucked hard and heard in my ear....

"Mmmm Shiiiiitt." Through her clenched teeth.

She rubbed the saliva slick tip of my manhood against her stiff nipple. I watched her in the mirror, our brown skin with a slight green tint in the abrasive fluorescent light. If these were two way mirrors, the watcher would be getting quite a show. She took as much as she could of my needing erection in her mouth and sucked harder. Her mouth constricted tightly, the softness of her warm sticky tongue massaged the underside of my lust. I watched in the mirror as her nipples raged erect.

On unsteady legs, I knew there was no way with my stamina we could keep it going much longer. There would be a clerk coming instead of me. A denim wearing knock would interrupt us soon. I pried myself from her mouth to the sound of a sucking pop.

"Why you stop?" She peered up watching my face.

"I won't be able to. Not here, not like this." I buckled myself into my own denims.

As we walked out the clerks waved us goodbye and have a nice evening as it was time to close.

"You know they know what was going on." I said as I held the door and she passed into the warm NY evening.

"And I bet they don't care. This is New York, Fury." She said. And she was probably right. I looked at her lips pouting and throbbing because of their influx of blood flow. "Great now, I have to go home with all this wetness down there." She sighed.

They call me The Fury and I can make a shopping trip more fun.