A Hot Race on Slicks


I was somewhere between my second and third set of an intense circuit training workout when I heard a light clatter on the staircase descending into the basement. High heels? I pushed the weights high.

"Seven" I exhaled.

There was a faint knock I could barely hear over the "old school at noon" hip hop I was blasting on my workout radio.

"Come in." I inhaled. My eyes faced the ceiling. "Eight." I exhaled then peaked over the bar.

Mercedes stood there in a white blouse and black skirt with a smirk on her face. She was as pretty as ever. Both her brown doe eyes and now longer black hair glistened. She was clearly in professional mode.

I racked the bar and sat up.

"What are you doing here?" I huffed reaching for my bottled water and taking a sloppy gulp. Driblets of water escaped my mouth and peppered the already sweat moist t-shirt I wore. The Summer heat was entering the room through a small window, which also was the only way to let in fresh air.

"I'm on lunch. So, I raced over." She walked toward me checking her watch. "I made good time." She peered out the window to see the concrete above. The window was at foot level to those outside. Using her consistently manicured nails, she pulled the curtain down covering the window.

"Why the rush?" I eyed the curling bar as the precious seconds between sets began to tick away. My workout was being compromised and I was in a rush to keep my Summer body properly fit.

"I don't have on any panties, Marcusssssssss." She purred like Eartha Kitt in "Boomerang".

I laughed until she slid her left hand up the front of her skirt revealing the shaved brown lips of her flower. Her manicured finger slid between the petals and brought a sticky moist index finger within inches of my eyes. It was so close I could smell her soapy excited aroma. I flicked my tongue out to catch her finger and she retracted it. Her hands opened her shirt giving her heaving breasts more space. They surged against her black bra with cleavage bubbling.

"I told you I'm on lunch. I raced over here. I don't have time to waste."

"What'd you come by for?"

"Don't play with me!" She groaned and turned the radio up to an ear rattling level. She pulled the waistband of my swishy pants beneath my already stiff manhood and stroked him with her warm fingers. "Good you're ready already." Her mouth dipped low and wet the tip. Her left leg flung over my body and she lowered herself swiftly. "This is gonna feel so fucking goo...ooo...ood...oood..ohhhh." Her warmth enveloped me. She was sticky and warm.

Her body shivered against mine as she took me slowly inch by inch. I felt the warm quake of her breath in my ear as her breathing fluttered. The deeper I went, the more of a flutter. Her hands clenched my shoulders, her lips took mine as she exhaled into my mouth announcing the end of her sweet sticky valley. The tip of my probe rubbed her end wall. Her breasts bucked against my chest as she ground against me. I slid my hands underneath her black skirt and held each globe of her round ass to apply more pressure.

Clink Clank Clink Clank

The weight bench swayed under our movements.

ClinkClankClinkClank

She raced harder on top of me reaching for the elusive finish line. Her mouth returned to my ear where I could feel the warm air of her inhale and exhale. The other ear heard the blaring of an 80s hip hop beat. She rocked to the beat.

ClinkClankClinketyClank Clank Clank Clank


"Yes...f-f-f-f-fuck." She panted adding a stiffness to my manhood. The breeze sent the curtain high then low. She was hot and tight against me. Her vigorous grinds massaged my tip deep within her. I knocked on her third wall. She'd found a master spot. Even though she was racing, she held back from the goal. She teased herself slightly. She built up the anticipation like a driver downshifting to coast across the checkered border.

Clink Clank Clink Clank Clink Clank


I pulled her left nipple from her bra and sucked it hard, my teeth gave it a tender graze. Her back arched toward me nearly suffocating me in her soft brown hills. Her hands held the back of my head as she sped off unable to hold back any longer.

ClinClankClinClankClinClankClankClankClank

Her body shuddered against me a climax rocking her body. Her hard nipple protruded against the inside of my cheek. Her firm backside jerked against my thighs with her sticky winnings oozing down my sweaty inner thighs.

"Cum for me now." She grunted in my ear. "Don't hold back."

I lifted her with legs pasted to the side of my body and a surprised gasp erupted from her lips. Holding her by her sweat beaded behind, I shimmied as I carried her to the carpeted floor used for crunches. It seemed I was going to get my full circuit done.

I laid her with her back flat and legs high. The tip of my thickness teased the lips of her moisture filled flower. Dipping the arch of my bare ass in the air, I entered her fully and swiftly.

A short groan escaped her lips bellowing over the sounds of hip-hop's golden era. She loved that stroke more than the one that brought her orgasm. I was driving toward the finishing line. I was a jubilant second place, sliding on the slick tight track of her sex. Her muscles spasmed against me down there. Her hands were full of my pumping ass cheeks.

"Cum for me. I'm racing. I'm racing. Do it now." She moaned in my ear with a growl. She gasped as I pulled my lust slicked sex from her. Her sleepy eyes went wider at the sight of my hand giving myself the last lap strokes.

Mercedes moaned as I exploded. She watched the product of our motions and the end of my race squirting against the concrete pavement. She reached down and milked the last drops from the victory lap and watched it run against her fingers.

I sat up on my knees and watched her arch and swivel until she was standing again. She turned her back to me. Hhalf of her skirt was pasted against the top of her ass revealing one red hued rug burned ass cheek. She wiped her manicured fingers on the towel hanging from the exercise bike then drained large gulps of water from my bottle and smiled.

"Thanks darling. Time to go. I'll let myself out. You finish your work out. I'm racing." She kissed me quickly.

I heard the door close behind me and the clatter of heels running up the stairs. My pants still at my knees, I shimmied over to the window. My slicked manhood bopped and dripped small drips of excitement on the floor. With the curtain lifted, I watched Mercedes' strong brown legs speed to her car. I heard the door open then close. The engine started and she sped away.

They call me The Fury...I give tune-ups