For Foot Worshipers




Salud Deoc'h Readers! Do I have any Monk fans in the house? I'm talking about the recently concluded TV series on the USA network. For those not in the know, the show starred Tony Shaloub as a bumbling OCD riddled genius detective. His side kick was played by Traylor Howard, whose picture graces the blog today. She plays her part on the show so well, nurturing Mr Monk and pushing him to get over his fears. As you can see, she is the girl next door type, very cute and warm looking, but not over the top glamorous. It seems that when she steps out to events though, she does indeed have a much more glitzy side to her, and I've got to say I like it! I stumbled across these pics of her cute lil tootsies wrapped in Manolo Blahniks; tres sexy if I may say so. I'm not really a foot fetishist, but I do appreciate a cute foot in a sexy shoe! ;^) As for the TV show, I encourage you to take a look at it, I always found it to be a lot of fun to watch.