Pack It Up..Pack It In

I walked the dim streets of New York looking for the correct address. On the phone, BJ sounded a little nonchalant about seeing me. She and I hadn't seen each other in awhile. There was a dust-up, some uncertain feelings and a modicum of venom on both sides, but we were still friends. I was meeting her to help move a few boxes she had stored at a relative's house. You know those meetings where you test whether or not the person wants to spit in your face, but prefer it happen in private?

My fresh timberland boots clunked against the brick staircase right up to the door and rang the bell. I could feel the perspiration slide down the crease of my spine and stop at the waistband of my boxers. The Summer heat had calmed when the sun went down, but the humidity was still above 80%.

BJ answered with a sideways smile.

"Don't say anything about my hair!" She demanded.

I nodded. Her normally short cropped hair had grown some length, she had it pulled back in a small curly ponytail that was so tight it made her already almond shaped eyes more squinty. Her pretty honey colored complexion was glowing with perspiration. She wiped the bridge of her nose and waved me inside.

"Don't want my uncle's neighbors saying I had men running all up in his house while he was gone. You know nosy neighbors."

She and I had never considered neighbors when we were together at her place. Not when she was screaming "fuck me harder!" nor when we loudly moved her bed to the other side of the room with our pounding thrusts. Funny, now my just standing still was cause for quieting.

BJ put me right to work...lifting boxes... She rummaged here and there retrieving such specific items that there was no way they should've been packed away in the first place. Our conversation remained generic, but our shorthanded insider jokes flowed well. It hadn't taken long before she was all done and I knew that she and I were once again, cool.

"Let me push this stuff back so he doesn't have a fit when he gets back." BJ brushed by me her ass pressed against my crotch.

"Watch that thing. Don't start none, won't be none." I looked down at her hips with a lick of my lips.

"Whatever. You're not going to do anything anyway." She huffed and tucked a box neatly back into it's corner.

"You calling me scared? I'm not scared of you or your uncle."

"You don't have to be worried about him. He's on vacation." She sassed as she grabbed the ringing phone. "Yep! uh huh....on my way out the door now. Ok. See you in a minute." She hung up. "Time to go. Gotta walk to Joy's. You going home or you wanna walk all that way?"

"oh we're leaving?"

"Yes. What'd you think we were doing?" She said as she turned out the lights and locked the windows.

"You were just calling me scared. I think you're the one who's scared.."

"OH PLEASE!" BJ pressed her ass against my crotch again as she picked up her bag.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. My lips touched hers and her mouth spread wide welcoming my tongue. Our kiss was soft, but passionate. Hungry, but easy. Her mouth tasted like the mint ball she had been sucking on when I got there. My hands reached down and cupped her ass cheeks, lifted them and let them drop and bounce for me.

"I'm not scared." She huffed and walked over to the venetian blinds and closed the horizontal lines of light which were illuminated across our body.

When she came back to me, her hands immediately tore at my belt.

"What are you...??" I gasped.

The loud ZZZZZZZIIIIPPP of my zipper echoed in the house. BJ dropped to her knees. Her hands fished inside my boxers and pulled out my stiff dick. She pulled the boxers down below my ass. There was no need in being coy. She was about her business. Her pretty lips spread wide in a broad O shape and sucked in the fat head of my member. Immediately there was a soaking sensation of the saliva that must've been pooling in her mouth. She sucked and slurped at the head easing the tension in my shoulders. Her muffled moans turned me on more as I looked down and watched her in the darkness giving me head.

BJ gave head with energy and vigor. That was her thing. Blow jobs were art to her. She was greedy with them like a great meal. She excelled in head movements and tongue strokes. My body responded immediately. I could feel the moisture growing on my forehead. There was another trickle down my spine. Her mouth felt so fucking good. I wanted her to swallow me whole and take me home tucked in the warmth and wetness of her cheeks.

BJ sucked and slurped the head from her lips not spilling a drop of her own saliva. She pressed my tip against her lips like applying lipgloss and savored the softness of it against her mouth. She kissed and sucked it more. Her head bobbed as she inhaled more and more of the shaft. Her hand wrung and squeezed trying to coax out the lustful explosion deep within. I grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her mouth from me.

"Fuck this! Come here." I growled.

"Huh?" She panted as she stumbled to her feet and sucked my tongue into her mouth.

I pushed her backward to a clearer area. It was my turn to tear at her belt.
ZZZZZZZZZZIPPPP

I clawed at her hips, found the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her thick thighs. I cupped her pussy to see if she wanted me as much as I wanted her. My fingers danced when it felt her sticky moisture. I inserted a finger into her tight wetness. BJ sighed and moaned with the introduction of something...anything... inside her. I stroked her clit with my thumb as my middle and index finger massaged her silky kitty.

I loved the way her fingers pawed and stroked my manhood as we stood there jerking each other off. I twisted her body around with one hand as I slid my fingers from her puckering pussy. With one nudge forward, she knew what I wanted and complied by bending over with her hands spread against the third step of the staircase.

Words can never express the first stroke. The stroke of warmth and closeness. The stroke of a void being filled. The stroke of lust and passion being satiated. I filled her to the hilt and groaned as she moaned loudly. This wasn't easy, slow lovemaking. It was hard pounding. The sound of my hand slapping her ass echoed in the room. BJ pushed back against me taking the dick to the end of her and screaming when it got there. The sensation of my balls slapping against her kitty lips lit a fire in her,

"MMMM YES! Like that! Fuck me like that! OOooh it's been too long!" She moaned as her fists beat against the step.

My hand collided with her ass again with a slap causing a muffled squeal from her covered mouth. I was against the clock. I knew her friend Joy was expecting her. It didn't take this long to walk to her house from where we were, but I had the overwhelming need to please her and the unabashed urge to cum.

BJ's tight kitty squeezed and stroked each vessel in my manhood as I plunged deeper and pounded harder. Her arms began to shake from the unsteady pressure our force put on them. My hands slipped along her sweaty hips as I fumbled for a grip. I pulled him partially out just enough so that her tight lips and warm insides grabbed at the head.

"UH HUH! Uh HUH! MMMMMMM SHIT!" She moaned. Her sultry voice massaged my loins as my balls tightened against the suppleness of her soft kitty lips.

I pulled my raging schlong from her. It was slick and sticky with her excitement. My fingers clamped the head and the vessel beneath it holding back the surge.

"Yes! Do it!" She moaned looking back at me with an arch in her back and her ass protruding towards me.

I let go of the tide and let the waves explode across her ass. She backed it up against me making sure to feel the warmth and pleasure she caused. I reached forward holding her by her neck and pulled her up. Her ass pressed against my still throbbing manhood, my chest pressed against her sweaty back. She turned her face to me and tasted my tongue while her hips gyrated against me. BJ loved a nice stiff dick against her ass. She basked in the wet throbbing sensation a moment longer then...

"Ok, I gotta go." She reached over me, grabbed a handful of Kleenex and wiped the cum from her ass. She used another tissue to wipe her own juices from her inner thighs.

"I'll walk with you. I don't want the men to smell how horny you are and try to get you." I joked.

"Whatever. I'm not scared." She huffed as she pulled her panties up then shimmied her hips into her jeans.


They call me The Fury, if you ask me for some help, you may get more than you expected...