Flirt-Lite


Renge used to ridicule my workout plan. After every joke she'd lob my way like a hand grenade, she'd smile and await my rebuttal. I'd always give the sheepish smile I'm known for and shrug.

"I'm a work in process. It's working for me..I think." I'd say EVERY time.

She'd toss another grenade and let me go about my work.

Just looking at Renge, I could tell she spent a healthy amount of time in the gym. One day when we were on assignment together, she took off her jacket, revealing a small t-shirt and svelte muscles underneath. Long, bulging, apparent muscles like Angela Bassett. Her ass wasn't momentous, but the type of tight well formed ass you get with plenty of squats. A closely cropped haircut and glossy cocoa skin topped off her high and tight facial bone structure.

She was older than me by at least a few years. A mother.

One day she caught me looking at her ass.

"What..what were you looking at Fury?" Her lip upturned at one side.

"Huh?" I said with wide-eyed shock.

"What were you just looking at?" She repeated tilting her head. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Your jeans. Was wondering who made them." I turned my gaze away from her fiery stare.

"Oh..cuz my ass is in these jeans and it looks damn good." She smiled.

"Really? Mind if I see that?"

"Missed your shot." She smiled.

She exited the elevator before me.

"Second chance." She whispered.

I'd try as hard as I could to flirt with her, but rarely did I get far before she asked with a snicker "How are the push ups?"

Failure. I was a failure.

Then one day when our assignment was nearing its end. I noticed a change in her demeanor.

"All jokes aside, I like that you're doing your workout whenever you can and you don't buckle to my bullshit."

"Thank you."

"..and.." She stared out down the busy Manhattan street lost in a thought.

"And?"

"And you're fine as fuck, baby." She said with a growl.

"Ummm..thank you." I felt my neck get warm immediately. "You're quite lick-able yourself." I smiled happy I'd gotten a word out.

"I have a full Brazilian." Her eyes darted downward toward her denim covered pussy. "Think about that...I will be..."

She walked away and back to the office.

They call me The Fury...I can be an awkward but effective flirt.