Sixty-Nine


It's always great in a sexual relationship when people stop being their own representatives and start being sexually real. Most women won't let go and do it all on the first go round for fear they will be labeled a whore or a freak. Something I am totally against. Let go...let the freak flag fly, I always say. Hell many men have to pull out lots of tricks the first time just to make sure we get a return engagement. Alas, the bedroom can be like Broadway for us. You can be just one bad review from shuttering the engagements and moving on to smaller markets.

It's the middle ground, after the beginning stages and before the urge to spice things up again, where things can get ravenous.

Caramel was feeling ravenous. Her lithe body, tiptoed across her tiled floor towards me butt naked and still slightly damp from her shower. She shook a slight bit of dew from her closely cropped hair with a smile. Even in the dim candlelight her soft skin shimmered with the oils she had rubbed all over herself as soon as she stepped out the shower (her ritual). Her stiff brown nipples aimed toward me. Her breasts were small, mostly nipple actually, her ass was curvy and tight. I was naked waiting on the edge of the bed. The thought of her showering for me had stiffened me.

"Mmmm is all of that for me?" She said. Wrapping her slim fingers almost all the way around my member.

I nodded and sucked her nipples between my lips. Her head immediately tossed backward. Her nipples were one of her spots. She appreciated every soft suck, every light lick and then the harder hungrier more urgent movements of my mouth. The scent of her Dr. Bronner's almond soap rose to my nostrils as she started to perspire.

With the force of an enraged bull, she pushed me back by my chest. Her heavy breathing sang in my ears. There was no need to play around. I worried how her knees felt against the cold tile, but she was on a mission. Her mouth wrapped around the head of my dick and slurped, sucked and bobbed. She let a line of saliva dangle between her lips and my dick until it broke. At first she watched it...then she watched my reaction to her being freaky for me. Her mouth was a warm tight caress working feverishly on my throbbing member. Her beautiful face fucking me for both our satisfaction.

I slid backward. Caramel followed, never letting her glorious mouth from me. She was on all fours on the bed, her slim ass jutting back and forth. I couldn't help. but to palm it and squeeze.

"Mmmm" She approved.

I wanted more. With all of the sloppy wet pleasure she was giving me, the pleaser in me wanted to hear her moan too. I wanted to taste her. My normal craving for the taste of the female flower had increased tenfold since dating her. She tasted so good. I was never disappointed (actually always elated) when I dined at her table. I grabbed her ass and waist and lifted her above me. She only stopped sucking me to gasp at my strength.

Now she was on top of me. Her pussy inches from my face. I pulled her to me and licked front to back. She jumped at the sensation of my warm tongue. I remember her scent of almond soap and rose water oils sticking to my mouth.

She tasted like True Blood Fairy blood. She was indeed edible crack.

I sucked her clit from the back. My tongue parted her lips and savored her juices as she grew more aroused. The harder I sucked the harder she sucked. When distracted by the dances of my tongue, she jerked my dick with her hand and lavished in the mouth she received. Enthralled by her taste and her rising moans, I simultaneously sucked and licked her clit.

She gave me what I wanted, she sat back on my face, smothering me with her pussy. The only time she rose from my face was when the pleasure was too much. Her ass shook as she orgasmed then she sat again to feel my tongue. Her second orgasm was almost too much to handle. She tried to get off of my face, but I held her back by her wrists and sucked her harder.

"Shit! Again!? Noooo." She moaned cumming on my face.

Her grip on my throbbing dick hadn't calmed. But finally she was able to remember to stroke again. She spat on the head and used her hand to lubricate the thick shaft.

"Cum for me too, Fury." She said urgently.

We were beyond the be nice stage.

"Eat my pussy while I suck your big dick." She demanded.

Her tongue swirled around the head then she sucked me in tightly. Again she matched me stroke for stroke and suck for suck until I became too much for her...She came again. Her nectar flowed.

"Just lay there!" She panted then sucked my dick hard.

Her mouth and hands were a gorgeous concert, a beautiful concerto playing on my instrument. She was intent.

"Look at that pretty dick, MMMMmm." She moaned watching my member throb in her hand.

I gave her a small lick on her inner thigh.

"Just lay there." She demanded and sucked me harder.

Her hand stroked harder when her jaw got over extended. She pistoned her slender fingers in a circular rhythm, spitting on my dick when she wanted more lube. I throbbed harder. I wanted to cum. I wanted her to see it, feel it.

"Harder."

She did.

"Faster"

She did.

"Wetter."

She sucked then stroked.

"I'm cumming." I whimpered as I felt the lust overcoming the dam.

Caramel bent down and sucked the tip as one would siphoning a gas tank. She took the first spurt in her mouth then pulled back and let the rest of my cum explode across her chest, stomach and hands.

"Look at that..." She smiled as she stroked me,

I couldn't help but moan more as she used her hands and wrist action to coax every drop from dribbling across her fingers.

"You gonna swallow that?" I asked hearing her saliva pooling with my cum in her mouth.

"You want me to or do you want me to..."

She let it dribble from her lips down her chin. A few drops slid between her breasts.

"Was that too nasty for you?"

"No. It was sexy." I responded as my thoughts arose from post-jizz highs.

She wiped a small drop from between her puffy brown nipples and poised it near her mouth with a thought.

"Really?" I asked.

She sucked her finger clean.

"Top that." She smiled.

I pushed her forward slightly with my hands on her slim smooth waists.

"What are you...ohhhh...ohh d-d-d-d-amn!" She shivered as I licked her from her front to her back and kept my tongue slowly caressing between her ass cheeks. As hard as she tried, Caramel couldn't release two intelligible words from her lips. I kissed her passionately, licking and flicking my tongue as her once low moans grew to high pitched squeals.

My tongue caressed her almond and rose water scented ass until she forced herself away from me.

"How many times are you gonna make me cum tonight?" She asked.

"How many do you want?" I asked.

Caramel retrieved a condom from her bedside drawer, slid across my throbbing schlong and slowly impaled herself on me.

"Just give it to me all night..." She sighed.


They call me The Fury I give as good as I get...and we can give together if you like.