New Things



Hi Readers! Oh boy, September is here already. I've been pretty busy lately, but I did take a half day to indulge myself recently. I bought a few new items, so please stop by soon for some updates on those!



I've noticed that I've been getting a lot of referrals from Sissy Gina's blog. I looked over there and it hasn't been updated in quite a while, so not really sure where all the people are linking from exactly. If you're one of the people coming from there I'd appreciate a quick note letting me know where exactly on the blog you came from as I'm curious about that. Anyway, a shout goes out to Sissy Gina herself, hope you update soon, seems like you have a great site going there.



In other news it seems that Vanity Fair has won the 2011 Undie Awards with their Lace Nouveau Brief pictured above with the lovely Rihanna in her similar performance outfit. I've written about the very same panty in the past here, it being one of my favorites. The Nouveau comes in a variety of colors, but seems to be elusive in certain ones. I have about four pairs of these, two in white which looks great BTW. Now that I know others love them too it's no wonder I can't find certain colors on the racks. You can check out the other winners of the Undies Awards here. Have a great holiday weekend everyone!