Daddy Day

I've been called all kinds of nicknames during the heat of passion. That pillow/making love/freaking/fuck talk can be very interesting. usually it's at the height of the moment when there's no coming back (or cumming back for that matter) when you say things you wouldn't normally say, call people things you wouldn't normally call them and let that little piece of drool drop from your mouth without wiping it off. LOL Most interesting is being called "Daddy" during the heat of the moment. If done right it can be sexy, if done wrong....ewww, I need a break and a re-focus. Luckily for me, I've had way more of the former and only one memorable instance of the latter.

Phoenix is highly adept at using the word "Daddy" properly. She can call me up out the blue with her purring sex kitten sex voice on and in a playful manner hit me with a "Hey Daddy" and automatically bring a smile to my face. I have another friend who always seems to text me "Big Daddy" to get my attention. I like Big Daddy. It feeds the ego. Hell one of my favorite rappers, Biggie Smalls aka Notorious B.I.G. even wrote a song about being called "Big Poppa". Tupac wrote another titled "Call Me Daddy". As long as it's done properly, I'm not against the "Daddy"thing.

I must admit, Hispanic women have a strong hold on getting the proper response when they use "Papi". In the heat of the moment, the latin accent flowing, the hot passionate sex and then to hear it purr from her plump lips 'Ayyyyyyee papiiiiii". It hits the spot. That shit is better than the Michael Jordan Jay-Z come back. I actually prefer a variation of "Daddy" not the word itself, unless you're just a damn sex kitten then however you say it works. However, I've never heard a "papi" I didn't like. I'm not sure if it's totally genuine or because Hispanic women know it sounds good coming out of their mouths, but it works. Much like women from the south and the west coast like to hear a man from New York call them "Ma". We have a certain way we sound when we say that word to a woman we think is sexy. One "What's da deal, ma?" has sealed the deal and made a few panties wet on impact, trust brother Fury when he tells you.

Variations of Daddy are great. Anything that feeds the ego. I've been called "Big Daddy" as I said, "Big Dick Daddy", "Daddy Dick"(a reference to the film Baby Boy), "Papi Chulo", "Papi Grande Guebo" (by some strippers in the Dominican Republic), "Big Poppa", "danh từ" (some Vietnamese version of the term) and several other variations that go with my given and nick names. It's an ego feeder. It makes some men feel in charge. While the topic can seem skeevy at first listen, if done correctly, the "Daddy" thing can work wonders. I'll take mine with a variation on the word, a low sex kitten purr and plenty of hot sex, thanks.

So today is a great day to treat your resident sex partner to healthy doses of hot sex, a great juicy blow job and your favorite version of the daddy/papi/danh từ term.

My name is The Fury and I love it when you call me Big Poppa.

So tell me, how do you say it?