Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures


"Did I wake you?"

"Yes, but I'm glad...I should get up"

"Not so fast, I have other plans for you...I want to get you off...I want to hear you cum over the phone for me. I am outside in the yard so I can talk to you and I am not going to hang up until you've cum for me"

"Mmmm...you'd like me to slide up this nightie...and reach down into my panties...and play with myself? Reach in and make myself wet for you...because of you? Like this?"

"Just like that baby. Slide your fingers inside of yourself and bring the wetness to your lips so I can hear you taste yourself"

"Ahhhhh....it feels so good...and I am so so wet thinking of you and what you would do to me if you were here in this bed with me"

"What are you thinking about?"

"I am thinking that I would like you to fuck me in the ass"

(quiet then rustling sounds)

"What are you doing lover?"

"You are such a whore...you've got me so worked up I am jerking off on the side of the house"

"Good (smiling wickedly)...then cum with me"