Looking for A Shot (part 1)

"Lick it...I dare you to lick it." Coolspot's eyes lit up devilishly, her mouth turned at its ends with a smirk. Her smooth tanned thigh arched precariously towards me.

Her short shorts exposed the slender stems of sun kissed flesh. Her ample plump cleavage jiggled in their tank top as she presented her thigh to me. A single solitary drop of melted ice cream slid down her inner thigh slowly.

"Do it...I dare you." She smiled as she licked ice cream from her tiny blue plastic spoon. The tiny blue plastic spoon that let the single drop of ice cream drop from the single cup which balanced gracefully in her well manicured fingers.

My mouth watered. Her raven colored hair blew in the wind cascading across her suddenly erect nipples which poked through her bra and tanktop urging me to just do it. My heartbeat quickened. "Do it" my heart spoke...then in a flash the outside world stopped spinning and I was very aware. Aware that we were standing on Broadway on the upper west side. Handballs clattered from the park we stood in front of, cabs were zooming through the street, eyes were everywhere, eyes were watching me. I did not do PDAs (the displays of affection not the handheld computers) well.

She used one of those manicured fingers to wipe the ice cream droplet from her leg, placed it precariously toward my mouth then pulled it away and tasted it herself.

"That would've been so sexy, if you licked my thigh right here on the street" She sighed and continued walking. I had missed my opportunity. An opportunity I had been looking for since our first and only rendezvous. We were enjoying our walk together. Walking for miles to her friend's apartment to watch a movie on video. The film was playing at the local second run theater but we sided with the rental and a nice bottle of Alize'. And here I had ruined my chance before the night got started. Here it was that we only saw and spoke once in a blue moon and here she was looking absolutely beautiful, smelling delicious and I...missing my shot.

Sip after sip we finished most of the bottle in her friend's expensive studio while we watched the pseudo horror film. Sip after sip I was intoxicated by her aroma, her flirts, her laugh. Sip after sip I was painfully aware that we were alone in her friend's expensive studio with that big fluffy bed only feet away. Sip after sip until we both were tipsy and I knew my shot had passed.

"Where's that ice cream again?" I smiled.

"All gone, you missed it. The time has passed."

"Has it?" I said as I got on my knees. "I think it was right about here." My tongue traced it's way up her smooth thigh tasting the remnants of the spilled ice cream, her sweat and lotion which was all sweet to my tongue.

"Ok, enough." She got up and went to eject the movie.

"Do you still find me attractive? I mean I think you did before, back when.." My voice trailed off...

Coolspot fell to the floor giggling as the movie ejected. Her boobs bounced with every exhale, her legs kicked in the air. I slid next to her there on the floor, took her hair in my hands, pulled her close and kissed her fully. Our tongues wrapped around each other softly. I felt a light twitch in her mouth then her body relaxed in my arms. Her muscles ceased with every soft lip suck. I held her up then slowly laid her back on her back and made my way back to the couch.

"I find you attractive...yes, I do...you know I do." She stared at me over the coffee table.

The tables turned, literally when Coolspot pushed the glass coffee table back, sat next to me closely and we started to kiss hard, passionately. My hands found her firm tits. Her hands grabbed at my firm dick. I pulled up her shirt and not being able to pull her tits from her bra, I licked her cleavage. Her hands grabbed my chest then pushed me back with force.

"Wh...wha..what's wrong?"


To Be Continued...