Rare

There was nothing gentle about it. Nothing slow, nothing tender. This was hard, raw, frantic fucking. I am pulled by my hips to the very edge of the bed. More like yanked. He spreads my legs so wide that I hear a crack from inside of myself. He's not looking at me, he is looking through me. I am an object for his need. I love it. He plunges his cock in deep. I feel him all the way to my belly button and my hand goes there automatically. He pulls out and rams back in. Repeatedly. Each draw out makes me cry out with the empty sensation it leaves and each thrust back in makes me groan from the total filling. This is not slow and beautiful lovemaking, this is a messy mating of spunk and juice, of sweet filth, and luscious obscenities. When I think I am about to break he pulls out once more and forces me over onto my stomach. He bends me over the bed, the palm of his hand on my back holding me down. It's only when I feel his cock push into my ass that I realize I know nothing about breaking. He growls and he bites and he loses himself. Seeing him like this, his animalistic needs revealed, is rare and welcome. Catching this glimpse of his dark side turns me on. Watching Jekyll become Hyde is something to see. I lie in wait for the next opportunity.