Time to Play Dress Up

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Sorry, I got caught up on another writing project. However, being that today is Halloween, it's a great day to walk around and be a voyeur. Here in my beloved Nueva York there are so many sexy things one can see walking down the street even in the newly brisk weather. This morning, I already saw two adult "cheerleaders", a sexy scarecrow and one "school girl". Talk about fetish jumping. Tonight will be a virtually cavalcade of short skirts, fishnets, overwhelming cleavage and plenty of peek-a-boo nudity.

In celebration of this dark holiday, I'll refer you to an archived story (with a newly added photo inspiration) from one of my favorite role playing vixens...

Honey Rider

What's your sexy costume of choice? Go ahead send me a picture and show off your style!