Ideal

I received this from a Secret Admirer....and you just know how much I love a good secret. Besides, it's so hard to resist a man who knows what he wants.
XX, A. Secret






I want you.

I want you in your best dress, on your worst behavior, my very own fucktoy. I want your cunt to be juicy and talking to me. I want it to quiver in anticipation of my solid cock slipping in and out...in and out...in...and...out. I want your eyes to sink up into your head when my mouth begins to hum on your dripping-honey pussy. I want you to say to me very quietly "Please pull my hair...please slap my tits...please take me where you want to go". I want my voice to make every word you hear shake you to your intimate core.

And...

I want you to be proud to be seen with me. I want you to know that I am one to have your back. I want you to enjoy whatever and whomever you please...and I want you to come back to me when it's done. I want you to tell your friends about this amazing man who allows you the freedom to be what YOU want to be...and still offers enough to draw you back to his side when he asks you to be there.

I want you...