Oh...Face


I stood in the doorway pulling my jeans down watching Satin as she climbed across her bed. It was dark in her place except for the bright blue flicker of the television in the living room which illuminated the hallway behind me. The light from the parking lot was dimmed by her curtains. Her high yellow skin was still visible as she paused on all fours.

"Mmmm come here." She moaned. When Satin was at her horny best she was like an untamed tiger feverishly looking for fulfillment.

I walked over throwing my shirt to the floor as my hard dick bounced up and down with excitement. She tossed off her bra releasing her brown nipples and fell with her back against the bed. My mouth found her stomach and worked it's way up for a change. Her smooth skin against my tongue tasted of pear and she smelled of sweet perfume. Her high squeal of a voice let out a deeper moan. My body pressed against hers, my erection rubbed against her soft thigh. The heat from my manhood was soothed by the coolness of her skin as we kissed.

Our tongues rolled over each others with smooth precision. Her hands grabbed tightly against my ass cheeks...she wanted me now. Our passionate kiss only heightened our need for each other. My overwhelmingly urgent oral fixation begged to be satiated so I took her right breast in my hand and sucked her nipple which raised harder in my mouth. Satin's hand gripped my brown ass cheeks harder, driving my hot thickness up and down her thigh.

"You want it?"

"Yes, baby. Gimme that dick, baby." She panted fighting my tongue away with her lips as she spoke.

I caught her slender legs behind her knees and raised them over my shoulders. Her strong fingers clasped as far around my thick cock as they could and teased the head against her wet pussy lips. With a slight swivel of my hips, I met her entrance and slid slowly just between her lips. I watched her eyes clench and lips part as I made way inside her. Her warmth...her heat...an extreme heat inside her...enveloped me. Her excitement was evident by the plentiful moisture inside her that started to slide from within her like hot pie filling. Mmm she was so damn hot inside. As I reached the end of her sex, she yelped and begged for more.

With each pounding thrust, Satin's approval was exclaimed with loud screams.

"Yes! OH! SHIT! MORE! YES! UH! UH! FUCK! FUCK!" Satin screamed at near turbine levels.

Satin's sweet sex massaged me with spasming muscle contractions. She was well beyond her second orgasm and well into her third when I put one of her legs flat against the bed and extended the other outward to allow me even deeper access and hip movement. With each hip pivot and deep stroke her breath rose and crashed like a tidal wave.

"GIVE IT TO ME BABY! FUCK ME! YESSSSSS! OOOH GIVE IT TO ME!" Satin screamed. I could only feel sympathy for her neighbor when I returned with my own talk.

"It's my pussy! You gonna cum for me again....gimme that hot pussy!" I grunted as she responded with overwhelming screams of passion. Her moisture dribbled from her, down her lips, the crack of her ass and smeared across her soft bed sheets.

Her legs wrapped around mine as I kept my hard strokes rhythmically paced inside her tight squeeze. Satin's torso jerked forward to kiss me, her mouth was cool. No doubt it had been chilled by her constant air intake and squeming (squealing and screaming). With manicured nails aloft, she reached out and twisted my nipples shooting hot electric flashes of pleasure through my body. The hotter she became, the more her heat increased around the shaft and head of my dick . My pulse quickened with the sweet sensations of her hot thick ambrosia.

"Mmmm baby I want you to cum. I need you to cum for me baby." She pleaded.

"Yeah I'm gonna cum for you baby."

"YES! Give me your fucking cum, I want it baby!" Satin moaned.

I could feel the dam vibrating within me. Her tight massaging cunt vibrated against me. The sweltering heat deep within her body slathered my cock with juice. I could feel the electric shock of my orgasm arriving.

"I want you to cum all over my face." She said.

"Yeah...I'm gonna cum..."I moaned feeling the tightness overcome my loins.

"Give it to me on my face baby." Satin screamed.

I pulled my wet throbbing manhood from her. The coolness of the night air collided with the still lingering sensations of her tight pussy that held me. I moved upward quickly with my knees on either side of her slender body. Her hands gripped against my ass, her fingernails digging deep into my firm cheeks as my hands held my manhood right above her face. My hands pointed the throbbing cock at it's target.

"Mmmm Yes baby..gimme..mmmmm" She started.

My body shook as gush after gush spewed across her face the first landing partially in her mouth. I angled forward with one hand holding the wall above the headboard and released more cum across her cheeks..her forehead, her nose. My body shivered as the last drop fell on her chin. I relaxed slightly, my ass resting against her breasts then I dismounted her body as she lay with her hands frozen in the air.

Satin checked to make sure her eyes were clear of deposits before she opened them. Her fingers slowly played with the warm sticky remains of my orgasm on her face.

"I always wanted to see if this really is good for your skin." She giggled. "I'm gonna go wash this off with warm water then you can give me some more..." She stood holding her hands out trying not to soil the bedsheets or anywhere else.

I watched her ass jiggle slightly as she walked out into the TV flicker light in the hallway.

My name is The Fury...fuck Proactiv, I'll help moisturize your situation.