Lost & Found







There is a certain point when I am with him that I get lost. I don't even know that I am lost until after I have come back through to the other side. But I am definitely lost.


Maybe it starts the second his fingers find my jaw and pull me into a kiss. I inhale him and the world starts it's slow spin. Then he grabs me by the thighs and pulls me down and to him. My vision blurs then, colors mingling. He spreads my legs wide, hands pinning me down, and I hear nothing but my own heartbeat. When he takes his own cock in his hand and rubs it between my cunt lips is when I struggle with consciousness. I see the surface of the water from below and start to beg him...

.....to wait Wait WAIT!

I struggle to that surface, clutching at the edges for leverage back to the now. I have to stop him before he plunges in. I want to be in focus. I want to hear the dirtiness we speak, I want to smell the musk of our lust, I want to see his cock part my lips and ease in slowly, I want the tug of my hair to bring me back. I've ached for this and want it burned into my memory. Keep me here, don't let me wander and get lost. I beg of him.

It doesn't always work that way. Sometimes I get sucked back under before I can catch my breath and I'm lost. Lost in his strength, lost in his taste. Lost in his cock and in his kiss. Lost in my cum, lost in him, lost in time and place.

Lost in bliss.