Feeling Cashmere Free


My mouth can be filthy. Especially when I'm horribly horny, terribly tense and amazingly attracted. I usually do a great job of containing my inner most freakish thoughts, but Cashmere's voice had pushed me to the edge. We were talking about great soulful music when...

"I want you to sit on my face and grind your pussy on my tongue." I blurted out in a grunting hungry tone.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"I want you to make my face soaking wet..."

"Mmmm..." Her voice was breathy now.

And there was silence...all except low heavy breathing. I imagined her sitting shocked not knowing what to say next.

"May I suck on your clit until you can't cum anymore?"

"Yes." She said breathing heavy into the phone.

"Can you feel my warm mouth? My soft lips? My wet tongue? I'm sucking your lower lips. My face is buried between your thick caramel thighs. I can smell how sweet you are. I can taste how good you must taste. Your lips are plump, I can feel them on my mouth. Grind your pussy on my face, baby."

"Fuck..." She breathed.

"You offended?"

"No..." She moaned.

"What are you wearing?"

"A long t-shirt and wet panties."

"If I was there could I see your hard nipples through your shirt?"

"A little. They're getting harder."

I imagined her big firm tits pressing against her shirt begging for a nice soft suck. My dick got harder. I wanted to unleash it, but first I needed to make sure she was all in with me. I wanted to feel as desired as I felt for her.

"What are you wearing?" She asked.

"Pajama pants, t-shirt and a big hard dick."

"Mmm damn, Fury. The laptop is sitting next to me. I'm pressing down hard against the couch. I can feel you."

"Can you feel the flutter of my tongue?"

"Yes." She moaned.

I released my dick from it's cottony confines and began to stroke him softly. The engorged head pulsed with my quickening heartbeat. He wanted to be nestled between the tight folds of Cashmere's sex. Her low moans stiffened him even more.

"You gonna let me taste that creamy cum? You gonna smear it all over my lips and chin?"

"Yessssss."

"Grab my head, pull it closer and tell me to eat that fuckin pussy."

"Mmm eat my fuckin' pussy, Fury. Mmmmm." She moaned. "Mmm it's cummin..." She controlled her breathing, The sound of alternating long and short breaths muffled the phone. "I can't believe I just..."

"Came on my face."

"Yeah."

"Now look at me sitting here next to you. My dick is out, bobbing. Big thick and chocolaty brown. Stand in front of me and turn around so I can see that big plump ass. Mmmm yes like that." I said stroking myself harder and faster. "Now I'm gonna stand up and press my dick between your ass cheeks."

"You're gonna hot dog my ass like a bun, huh. Mmmmm. I'm grinding harder. Shit!"

Slight muffled moans and hollow thumping sound.

"Just came again. What the fuck..." She sighed.

The tip of my dick was moist. I needed some more attention.

"My hands are wrapping around your body, feeling your wetness, stroking your clit. Twirling your nipples leaving your creamy cum on them. I'll suck that off later. Sit on my dick."

"Yes."

"Grind on my big dick, baby."

"Yessss."

"It's my pussy now."

"Yesssss. uhhh..mmmm." Her moans went muffled.

She came down slowly.

"I had to shove a pillow in my mouth to muffle that one. I'm not home alone. You got me cumming on the couch in shared areas, Fury."

"You leaving my dick all creamy?"

"Yes..mmmm...hold on. Shit there's another one...right there I can feel it..."

I heard her shove the phone between her ear and her shoulder. Her breaths increased as she gyrated her wanting kitten against her couch.

"Cum all over my dick. Mmm I wanna feel you. I'll reach the end of you. I'll fill you up. Ride me harder. Ride me harder." I grunted. "I'm pinching your hard nipples from behind. Bounce on my hard dick." I stroked harder. "Let me hear your ass cheeks slap against my thighs."

"Mmmm. It's so creamy and wet. This is ridiculous."

"Taste it for me."

There was the unmistakable sound of slick lower lips then her sticky mouth sucking her fingers. She made a puckering sound with her mouth for effect.

"Get back to it..." I ordered.

"Never stopped grinding..."

"Turn around and ride me. Straddle me and take it to the hilt. If you try to pull back, I'll pull you down by your ass cheeks and fill you up."

"Fuck me harder."

"I'm fucking."

"Who's dick is it?"

"Yours if you break it off and take it with you. Squeeze on it."

"Mmmm..I'm about to cum again."

"You better get it."

"MMMMMMMMM." She bit her lip. Her breaths trembling through her big orgasm. "Woooooh." She panted.

I stroked harder. faster.

"Get off of it. Get on your knees..."

"Mmm yes. You'll see my ass jiggle as I turn around. I'm lifting my shirt so you can see my tits. You wanna see these lips work?"

"Yes." I pleaded.

I could hear her tongue flicking on the other end.

"I'm sucking it hard. Give it to me. Let me taste it. I'm not just gonna swallow it. I'm gonna taste it. I'm sucking it. Making it sloppy like you like it. Stroke it harder, Fury."

I did. My hand moving at a furious pace imaging Cashmere's mouth, her face, her cascading hair working for me.

"Let me taste it then shoot the rest on my tits."

That my friends is too much of a visual...

"Mmmm" I grunted exploding across my stomach in torrents.

"Yeah, I like the way you did that. You gave it all to me. So sexy." She purred.

I stroked out the last few drops as we both sighed.

"Mind if I take a moment to clean up." She asked.

"Feel free."

"I already am." She smiled through the phone.

They call me The Fury feel free...it's Sexual Freedom Day