Tip


Dulce lay in post-orgasmic bliss. Her dark brown hair billowed from her head across the white pillow like smoke from incense. She wiggled beneath the sheets feeling the thread count caress her smooth caramel skin. Firm round bottoms like hers were a one in a million. Her million circled and gyrated in the bed in need of more touch.

She jumped slightly startled when I introduced my soft lips to the nape of her neck and kissed. She held her hair aloft so I could kiss higher. Her sweet scent filled my nostrils and conjured a bigger engorgement below. I was already erect. The feel of her skin grew me.

Our warm skin touched at every point possible in a spooning position. I lifted one of her legs slightly and pushed it forward. She took the hint and pushed her waiting sex back toward me.

Dulce's head drifted backward as I felt how warm and moist her lower lips were against the shaft of my member. I guided between the tight squeeze of her thighs and pouting wet kitty. I didn't enter. I just massaged her there.

The soft helmet of my soldier massaged the lady in her boat.

Her clit grew harder with excitement.

Patience.

I slowly massaged her more. Just the tip. Just her clit. Just a slow massage. Repeatedly felt her. Needed to please her.

"Mmmm. You don't even have to put it in. I can cum just like this..." She sighed.

"Shhhh." I whispered in her ear. I knew already...

A slow massage. My warmth mingled with hers. Her lower lips parted just slightly from the movement introduced by my manhood. Her arousal leaked across my shaft in slow slick drips coating me with her caramel.

Our hips had once moved in tandem. Now hers were faster. Urgently pushing back against me.

I increased my speed. My tip caressed her clit faster. The soft sensation of her hood revealed an even more excited partner.

My lips kissed her neck slowly. My one hand not pinned below my body waved slowly over her womanly hips and up her side.

Her moans grew slowly until she was in full joyful moan. The sheets below me, pulled taut balled in her shivering fists. The exasperated rapid breathing echoed off the cold walls. As her own walls released more slick caramel against my throbbing thickness.

Dulce turned looking over her shoulder at me, her lips slightly parted. Her mouth taking in air. Her eyes were dream filled. She licked her full lips wanting more. Below the sheets, her hand took hold of my girth and felt her own slick product along it.

"Oh wow." She whispered.

She didn't want to relinquish her full touch as I slid on a condom. At least one of her fingers touched my dick at all times during the process.

Snaking my head around her side, I took her erect nipple between my hungry lips then slowly filled her with my furious tool. A pleading whimper escaped her throat as I reached the deepest end of her caramel factory.

"Yes just like that." She said as she rode another wave.


They call me The Fury, may I massage you with the tip?