The Quick Ebony Fux


We were trying to get a moment alone, which was extremely hard considering the house was full of siblings, boyfriends, friends and roommates.

Ebony and her sister had invited over an army of people to their parents' large home for a weekend away. The parents were on their own weekend jaunt and it was the perfect time to dive in the pool, run around the house and act like kids again.

Of course, being adults meant adult behavior...

With most of the guests on a morning run to pick up breakfast, Ebony sized up the remaining attendance. Missy - her school buddy, Clove - her cousin and Me.

Perfect.

Clarke was in the shower upstairs. Missy in the shower on the main floor.

Ebony grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the guest bedroom. Her long slender brown legs extended hurriedly across the tile floors, around the staircase and into the room pulling me with urgency.

"Finally some privacy." She said kissing me softly. Our lips parted and our tongues danced. My hands grabbed her ass tightly and pressed her against me. Ebony liked her ass grabbed hard enough to leave fingerprints.

She smiled mid kiss as she lifted her thin t-shirt exposing her perky brown tits and urgent cocoa colored nipples.

"Suck 'em." She said with a growl.

My mouth took ownership of her breasts. Her erect nipples fluttered against my tongue. I sucked hard as I pinned her against a wall. Her panting and groans grew more urgent as her arousal increased.

"We don't have a lot of time. Let's go." She pulled at my belt buckle, unzipped my pants, and fished her hand through the access hole in my boxers. "Mmmm Mmmm MMMMMMM!" She groaned loudly in approval as her fingers did their best to wrap around my engorged dick. "Yes...yes..yes..yes yes" She squeezed me tightly as if realizing a dream.

"Pull those fucking shorts off." I said.

"Down." She warned shimmying the tight denim shorts and cotton thong down her hips. letting them fall to her ankles. She stepped one bare foot from them being careful to keep them close in case there was a knock or a crowd of people storing back into the house.

My hands took her hips, spun her around and bent her over slightly. The tip of my ready tool met her plump, wet door. A creaking sound left her lips as I entered. Her floorboards groaned as I reached her lowest level.

Ebony pushed back against me urgently wanting as much as she could get as fast and as hard as she could get it. Her pleasure leaked from her pussy and slid down her trembling right thigh.

"Mmmph...yeth...mmph" She mumbled through a bitten bottom lip.

Ebony had a tight grip on me and was sucking me back in immediately as I retreated. Her slick honey massaged the throbbing shaft of my dick and pulsated against me. Her wanting muscles milked the underside of my instrument waiting for a song.

"Harder, Fury...yes, Fury." She whispered as my hands pulled at her smooth brown hips diving deeper within her.

"Spread wider." I said.

She spread her long stems wide accepting more of me.

"Bend." I said.

Ebony outdid my instruction, by bending in half. Her hands wrapped around her own ankles as I lost myself in the brown mounds of her ass and sex. Beneath her I could see her firm breasts bouncing with every stroke. She was giving as good as she was taking and was loving every moment of it.

There was a the sound of a door opening in the room next to us. Missy had finished her shower and was getting dressed.

Ebony peered around her own legs up to me with a pained expression.

Don't stop fucking me. Don't make too much noise.

Ebony's pulsating lower lips trickled more pleasure down her thighs. Her back heaved up and down expending the energy of a climax.

"Mmmm....mmm...mmmm" She moaned with me.

The flapflapflapflap sound of flesh against flesh echoed in the room. I tried to slow my pace to lower the sound, but Ebony's thrill and my own pleasure prevailed.

Ebony touched her fingers to the floor accepting every teeth jarring pound, which she returned with her own push back.

Next door, the sound of Missy's suitcase opening then closing rang an alarm. She was nearly finished dressing.

I concentrated on the sensations. The slick honey on me. The soft cotton candy wispy feelings around the tip. I looked down at Ebony's closed eyes, her bottom lip sucked into her mouth her teeth holding the sound in. Her erect nipples poking toward the floor.

Her pretty petals released their grip as I pulled my slick thick manhood from her. One stroke, two strokes and it pulsated and jerked in my hand exploding it's lust across the chocolate skin of her back then her ass. I coughed out the moans attempting to hide them.

Pressing my back against the near wall, my breathing slowly returned to normal. She wiped my lust from her back with a nearby sheet,quickly righted her outfit and slipped out the door.

I stayed there for a moment. My back pressed against the cool wall with my manhood still throbbing, slick and excited below me then contained him and my heart beat.

Outside I could hear Ebony, Missy and Clove talking about the plans for the day while I stealthily slipped into the bathroom to clean up.

Later, Ebony told me Missy had heard us fucking. She listened quietly as she packed her bag trying not to interrupt what she could tell was a very nice moment. Thanks Missy.

They call me The Fury and I can provide a soundtrack.