Hey, Baby Doll






Winamek Readers! How are you doing? Today I thought I'd review another piece of my lingerie collection. What you are seeing is a sheer baby doll from Frederick's. This is the one I talked about briefly in a past posting. It was my first baby doll so I wasn't sure what to expect as far as comfort and fit. I found it on the sales rack and if memory serves, got it for 2 for $25 with another item. This even came with a little matching g string thong panty which I forgot to photograph. The panty isn't anything special though, so you're not missing too much.

As for the top, as you can see, it has two shoulder straps made of the same material as the body. I like the wide yet feminine look of the straps, they just beg for a hand to gently slip them off of the shoulders, don't they? In the back they join a regular thin strap where they can be adjusted for length. Adjusting the shoulder straps is critical for a proper fit as that allows the bust area to rise or fall by a couple of inches. You want the lacy horizontal bust strip to line up just under where your breasts are (or in my case would be). Speaking of the bust area, it is made up of two separate sheer pockets framed in a pretty lace. There is a nice little gap between the breasts that I think is just the right side of naughty. I love the way the shoulder straps loop through at the collar and make that cute ruffling effect above the breasts. The lace is adorned with faux pearls on top of iridescent floral shapes. Very pretty, although I will have to see how well they hold up to casual wear and tear.

As you can see in the pics, the back plunges down showing off the wearer's creamy skinned back, begging the viewer to caress and kiss all that exposed dermis. There is a three position, double row hook fastened strap that meets at the top of the back which allows for further adjustment. There is not much stretch to the back strap, so it's probably best to leave it slightly loose to avoid ripping anything. The lower skirt area falls just below the crotch level for a nice visual tease, sure to make anyone lucky enough to see you in this mad with desire.

Lastly, for the guys who might be considering something like this piece for themselves, I recommend you buy a larger size than you might think you wear. The reason being that we tend to have a lot of upper body mass in the chest and shoulders, so even if you think you're compact you actually probably have more mass there than an average woman might. Of course, your results may vary.

As I stated earlier, this being my very first baby doll, I didn't know what to expect at all. I can say that after wearing it just one time, I was hooked. I really love this piece and am quite happy I bought it. Of course this opens the door to more baby dolls in my future, so stick around, you might just see more!