"...But Would You F#ck Her With Your Own D*#k!?"


Here's my guest post from over at Brookey's Cafe...


Penis envy as a term makes me laugh, it's harder than women think to wield one of these big things ;-)

So yesterday I met up with Brookey for lunch (a long delayed hang out) and to pick her brain. Yes I'm real. Brooke told me that some of you don't believe I am, but if you ask the very nosy hostess at the restaurant who was straining to hear our conversation, she would agree that Brooke wasn't talking to herself at the table.

I'm pretty certain the reason she got all up in our convo was because she heard the question I asked Brooke.

"If you were given a dick for 24 hours and had to have sex with one of your female friends or you would die in 24 hours, would you do it? If yes, with whom? And why or why not?"

I've asked several female friends of mine and they were all perplexed. Not really about the ramifications of sexuality, but because they had just turned down 99% of their friends in their heads.

If you've turned those friends down, what does that say about how you view them?

What, if anything, does it say about the friends you choose?

Would your friends choose you? Why not? Do you front like you don't give head, but in reality you love to feel a deep throat? Do you tell them you're squeamish, but behind closed doors you like to get facials?

I KNOW women who act that way...it's ok, women lie to each other every day about their sexual antics. But I doubt that was real reason you wouldn't do her with your own dick.

I understand it can be awkward to publicly say a friend's name that you would give the magical dick in this situation. So you don't have to say a name (or names). Giving a name is only for the bold, the brave and the ones that don't mind saying

(although it IS TMI Tuesday…)
[...well it was when I posted this]

I definitely want to know why or why not? Think, would you fuck your girlfriend with this magical (or you're dead) dick?

Fellas, don't just sit back and read! Ask your coworkers, female friends, girlfriends, fiance's and wives. Get the response and report back. All of a sudden "Tammie" is too loose or "Marsha" has a funny shaped ass...ahhh the truth comes out about the girl they wanted to hook you or your boy up with…

Ladies, It's TMI Tuesday. Let's talk about which one(or more) of your friends could get it if you had a dick.

They call me The Fury and I wanna know what you'd do with that ding dong

3, 2, 1…Go!