Be Rewarded


Irankarapte Readers! I received my brand spankin new VS catalog the other day in the mail. It's such a spirit lifter to open your mailbox and find amongst all the junk mail and bills a glossy catalog filled with pictures of scantily clad, beautiful women. There are some really nice things in there, but at first pass I didn't see anything that stood out or was completely new. I'll have to study it a bit more!

Anyway, the reason for my posting about my new catalog is that they are offering a free rewards card with purchases right now. Last year I think I got a $10 card, but they are claiming to have even more of the higher ones this year. So if you buy something in store or on line, don't forget to get your free gift card, you might win $500 worth of frillies! It doesn't get better than getting rewarded for being naughty and not even having to feel guilty about it!