Gone, but NOT Forgotten


Buschur Readers! Today I bring you a bit of bad news. It seems that one of the top panty sites, and a personal favorite, is gone. Yes, sadly, the lingerie portal LV Panty is no more. As you can see from the pic above, they had some high quality pics available on their site. They will be missed in the panty pervert community. I hope that the few times I mentioned them here may have helped them to last a little while longer.

One thing I thought they did well was balance newer panties against older ones in their overall content, something I try to do here as well. I know a lot of the younger readers here probably prefer thongs and the older ones like grannies, the people in the middle maybe like string bikinis? Anyway, being a true panty connoisseur, I actually like most of the different styles. They often had pics of girls in Olgas which I find irresistible, something you really wouldn't see elsewhere.

It's too bad that a fetish site like that can't make it, although who knows what the real reason is they shut down, maybe it wasn't financial at all. No matter what the cause, it's a great loss to us panty lovers and they will be missed and no doubt talked about in panty and lingerie circles for years to come. Farewell LV Panty, until we meet again!