A Silent Gamble or an Invitation?


The love affair between Mercedes and I started after probably one of the most fortuitous misunderstandings I've ever had. It was a time when I thought I was suffering from insomnia and not just a late night dweller. She'd give me all types of remedies. Teas, quiet listening CDs, feed me big hefty meals. As a college student, I really appreciated the meals.

She was the gorgeous upper classman. Brown skinned, curvy and popular. I was the reserved, shy guy, barely recognized by people in my own classes unless they knew me. Mercedes took me on as a pet project. She wanted me to break out of the shell. One day she saw me on campus and was shocked at the dark circles under my eyes. She rubbed them and told me I was going to get some sleep if she had to make me then invited me over to eat since I obviously hadn't done much of that either.

I did as I was told. The meal was great. We spent the next couple of hours watching a stupid movie until she started to yawn.

"Ok. Time for bed."

"Oh sorry…" I stood and grabbed my coat.

"Uh uh…I told you. I'm putting you to bed! Let's go!" She pulled me by my arm and pushed me toward her bedroom.

"Did you bring something to sleep in?"

"Uhhh no..I didn't think you were ser…"

She changed into her sleeping t-shirt and shorts in the bathroom, turned on some Sade, turned off all but one of the lights and jumped in the bed. Mercedes told me to take off my shoes and lay down.

I did as I was told.

"Now close your eyes, listen to the music lull you to never never land." She said, turned her back to me and fell asleep almost instantaneously.

I lay there in the quiet. Listening to her breathing and the music. I stared at her curtains for what seemed like an hour. Nothing. The CD switched.

Prince.

I lay there stared at the ceiling and sung along in my head to the music as this fine brown woman lay next to me. The TV remote sat on a table on my side of the bed, I turned it on and turned the volume all the way down. Wide awake for at least another hour. The CD changed

Jodeci

Mercedes stirred and pushed her ass against me. Suddenly we were in a spooning position. I backed my crotch away from her soft firm ass as I started to feel my manhood go chubby. With nowhere else to comfortably rest my hand, I laid it on her side. My breathing quickened.

Jodeci SANG

Her breathing pattern changed and matched mine.

Did that just happen?

I held my breath for a second…then changed my breathing pattern. Within moments hers matched. Was she telling me she was partially conscious?

I moved forward and pressed just a little of my manhood against her ass. She seemed to press back against me. I changed my breathing. Hers changed too. Was it a sign or a coincidence? I rubbed her side softly. No protests. I continued for what seemed like an eternity until I noticed my constant caresses had slightly moved her. Her side lay exposed. I touched my fingertips to her bare soft side and caressed. No protests.

Her breathing matched mine again.

My hand moved toward her stomach and massaged there caressing for at least a half hour before the CD switched again.

Sade was back.

Mercedes smelled so good. Her skin was soft under my fingertips and I was on fire inside. I pressed my pelvis forward nestling my firm erection against her ass. Surely she felt that, right? I eased off and caressed her stomach some more. I stared at the back of her neck wondering what it felt like to kiss. My hands steady circled on her bare stomach with fingertip pressure. I dared myself then double dared myself. By the triple dare, my lips touched the back of her neck. She didn't move. She slept.

The CD switched again…Prince returned.

I changed my breathing. Soon hers changed too. Surely this was a sign right? I dared myself again.

Move your hand higher.

Don't do that! You're gonna offend her. She's gonna kick you out and you've just ruined a friendship.

Maybe one finger.

My thumb extended slightly further upward. The back of my thumb could feel the presence, but not the soft flesh of her right breast.

Go higher.

I did. The soft firm flesh of her perfect D cups eased across the back of my thumb. No reaction. I moved my hand back to her stomach and caressed harder. No reaction. She breathed harder as she slept. I moved my hand up slightly. My thumb caressed the bottom of her breast. Her breathing changed slightly.

She was awake, right? She was digging this right? I caressed the bottom of her right breast with two fingers. Then caressed the bottoms of both with the side of my hand. Give me a sign. Anything.

The cd switched…Jodeci was back…

K-Ci, Jo Jo, Devante and Mr. Dalvin put the battery in my back.

I reached upward caressing the whole of her breast. My fingers circled her right nipple which grew harder under my soft touch. My mind danced with the feeling of her supple breast in my hand. My fingers circled harder.

She startled awake, grabbed my hand with hers and held it tightly against her breast stopping me. Her breathing increased. Hard inhale. Hard exhale. My thumb fidgeted trapped. I slowly motioned to take my hand away scared and ashamed.

Her hand covered mine and held me hostage on her big breast. Finally, she moved my hand slowly in circles on her nipple. Her head tilted backward enjoying the sensations. She pulled my hand to the other nipple and silently encouraged me to touch that warm erect nipple too. With her eyes closed, she rolled her body further toward me giving me more access to both of her nipples. Her breathing quickened.

My right hand had been caressing for hours. It was tired. I was tired. But I wanted more. My hands shifted her t-shirt over her breasts and took in the beautiful sight of her round firm cocoa mounds. Her erect chocolate nipples pointed skyward. I took one in my mouth and sucked softly. Mercedes sighed. Her hands grabbed me by my jeans and positioned me on top of her.

I sucked her nipples softly then harder. She never opened her eyes, only moaned softly while gyrating her hips harder and harder against the stiffness in my jeans. Her hips spread wider offering more access. I was engrossed in her sweet smell and the full taste of her erect nipples bouncing off my tongue. My hands cupped her breasts and held them while my tongue flicked across the tips of each nipple.

If the dream were to end, if Mercedes were to come to her senses soon, I didn't want it to end without me feeling all of her. My tired right hand dipped lower caressing her body all the way down. She pushed her hips upward fully expecting my arrival. It helped my hand to slide into her shorts easier. My fingertips caressed across her mound, over and in. She was soaking wet. My finger released a small delicious trickle of excitement.

"Mmm yes Fury…" She whispered in my ear then kissed me. Our tongues lapped across each other softly then harder. We were passionately taking it all at once.

The more pressure I put on her clit with my fingertips, the harder she kissed my face. She wanted more and I gave her more. My middle finger circled her clit in slight flutters coaxing involuntary bucking from her hips. My hand was exhausted from hours of imperceptible caressing. Hours had passed since she'd gone to sleep. Now she was revived and I was ready to pass out, but I wanted to feel her.

The soft strokes between her legs were driving her mad. Her soft wet lips puckered around my finger when I dipped between them then back up to her clit. I pulled my mouth from hers to suck her erect nipples. We panted, grabbed, stroked, sucked and clawed at each other like wild animals.

"Let me feel it. I wanna feel it." She whispered as she fumbled at my belt.

I stripped my belt off as she pulled at the button, unzipped my zipper and plunged her hand into my boxers. Her hand wrapped around as much of my throbbing dick as she could and she made a guttural sound of approval.

"Wait." Mercedes pivoted from beneath me to her top drawer, fished through and finally found a condom. "Take your pants off."

I stripped off my pants as she pulled my shirt over my head. My engorged dick throbbed and bounced within her view.

"Whoa…where are you gonna put that? That's not gonna fit." She said gawking,

I sheepishly looked down surveying my raging erection.

"Well…"

She stretched the too tight condom across the tip and left me to finish the rest. Our faces met again, the kisses were passionate. My fingers caressed her nipples leaving traces of her essence all over them. i could taste her it when I began to suck her nipples again.

It hit me like a bag of bricks.

"I'm tired. We may need to postpone."

It was 5am.

"Noooo. Just put it in once. You can't get me this hot and not let me feel it."

I arched my back.

"Wait…Take it easy. I don't know if I'm…" She glanced down. "..ready for that…UHHHHHHHHHH" She moaned. Her hands gripped by shoulder blades. Her nails scratched the length of my back.

Her tight fit squeezed the length of my manhood as I slowly filled her completely. I held myself there feeling her muscle contractions. Her legs shivered beneath me.

"Wait…wait…wait…" Her bottom lip quivered as she got used to my fit.

I could feel myself becoming lightheaded. Sleep was upon me. I slowly pulled back. She moaned then pouted as I pulled out. My erection was about to be a memory. Dead tired.

"Noooo. You can't stop now."

"I'm too tired. It's not gonna stay up with me this tired. Next time you gotta stop playing sleep and just go for it. I was massaging you for hours."

"You WERE?? No you weren't! I only felt you on my nipples then I woke up. What were you doing??"

That's when I learned Mercedes was a very hard sleeper. I pulled off the condom and put my boxers on.

"We'll continue this tomorrow."

"You're really going to sleep." She grabbed at my dick. "He's really not going to get back up!"

"Nope. Hey. You got what you wanted. I'm about to go to sleep."

"I don't want you to sleep. Now I want that." She pointed as I climbed under the covers."

"Tomorrow." I promised and rolled over. "Good night."

They call me The Fury be sure to give me the nonverbal flirts loudly.