Satisfaction Guaranteed


I've never been able to figure out why.

Why at one moment more than anything I need to be just fucked hard. Filled, balls deep. Pounded and used. Fucked raw and sore, hair pulled to breaking, ass slapped. Why being called a whore or a slut makes me so wet. The urge to bite and scratch and be slammed into so strong that I feel I might go mad with the need.

Yet then there are those moments when all I am craving is the everlasting slowness. The times I want to be kissed sweetly, held and petted, purring like a cat. Why being called beautiful or babe makes me just as wet. The moments when more than anything I need the connection to be gentle and tender.
Fucking or making love?
Sugar or spice?
The ambiguity of my urges. You just never know what you're going to get with me. But I can promise you'll have fun figuring me out.

Or your money back.