A Blow By Blow Lesson

"I want to kiss it..." La La said tentatively.

I heard a bit of embarrassment, but even more excitement in her voice. She laid next to me leaning her head on her hand. Her beautiful nude body was bathed in blue light which gave her chocolate skin a greenish glow. The sweat from our sex dotted her body like light dew.

"Oh you do?" I asked.

She only nodded her head as she smiled.

"What brought this on?" I was surprised knowing she wasn't a fan of giving oral, partially she admitted, because she wasn't sure if she knew how to do it well.

"I want you to teach me..." La La whispered.

She slid her body down the bed to my still throbbing manhood. Without pretense or fear she wrapped her small fingers around it.

"Now tell me what to do." She said as she slid the head between her plump lips.

Her mouth danced around me as I felt an immediate shiver up my spine.

"Yes, that's good. Work it up and down like that. Oooooh. Wrap your hand around it. Now stroke it in rhythm with your mouth. Mmmmmm."

"Mmmm S-s-suck it, baby. Yes, don't worry about the spit. Let it fall, use it, let it be sloppy. Ooohhhh."

I pushed La La's hair from in front of her face. Both out of courtesy and because I wanted to see her mouth on me. She swirled her tongue nicely then dipped lower on me.

"Tighten your hand...yeah...ooh loosen some. Make it tight like your kitty, baby. Yesss." I moaned.

When I could speak, I walked La La through orally pleasing me. She was a natural already, but everything I coached her to do, enhanced her technique.

"Speed it up, baby. Mmmmm shit yeah. Suck me, baby."

Her mouth worked faster, her hand with it. She paused staring at my throbbing manhood in her hand.

"Now the head..."

Her tongue swirled the head like an ice cream cone, but with intensity. She looked up to me with expectant eyes as her hand stroked me hard.

"You already know how to do this!"

"You think so? You showed me a lot."

"So, if I told you that you don't need any more lessons does that mean you won't do it anymore?"

"Yep."

"In that case, we have more work to do..." I smiled.

"Like what?" She asked stroking my cock then sliding up my body on top of me.

"We'll save that for next time." I reply

"Mmmhmm look at you trying to get more head."

The next lesson would be "eye contact"...