Bottle Service

BJ's back hit the refrigerator with a thud, my hands gripped her firm caramel breasts through her shirt as our tongues slipped across each other. Her mouth was soft, her tongue was softer, warmer and welcoming as it had been to my mouth and especially my dick over the time we had been passionate. We sucked each others mouths panting like rabid animals. My hands moved from her tits down her body.

I slid my excited fingers into the band of what I believe were pajama bottoms/sweatpants....hell they could've been jeans. What I do remember was the urgency. I needed to feel her warm skin in my hands. Her hands easily undid my pants and found my stiff dick. She stroked me hard as we kissed. My hands fumbled in those pants of which I can't remember the type. My fingers glided passed the short cropped soft curly hairs and down into her plentiful pussy. BJ had phat pussy lips (as we'd discovered and agreed upon before our first sexual encounter). They were soft and juicy in my hands. I caressed them slightly. The smooth damp skin slid across my fingers like the parts of a well oiled machine.

We panted in each others mouths as we sucked each others' tongues. Then my finger slid inside her. A deep warm rush of feminine essence welcomed my middle finger then my index finger as I caressed inside of her. The warm tight folds of her wet pudenda massaged my fingers as I massaged her. The sticky soft juice drooled onto my hand as I finger fucked her harder. Her moans grew loud and urgent.

"mmph...yes...mmmmmm oooh. Shiiiiiit." BJ said between kisses.

It had been at least a couple of weeks since we last enjoyed each other. Our friendship had become complicated as friendships usually can when other women come between good friends. We were good friends. Good friends with great benefits. The benefits being my ability to finger fuck my friend, fuck my friend, suck my friend and get sucked by my friend on a whim. This other woman now complicated those benefits, but not now.

The apartment was dark except for a bedroom light and the light here in the small kitchen where BJ and I kissed as I fingered her juicy wet sex and she stroked my throbbing hard dick. There was a window or three open, almost all had the shades raised and if a neighbor was so inclined, I'm sure they could've watched as I pulled one of her round firm caramel breasts with the chocolate nipple from her shirt and sucked it hard. BJ groaned as I introduced a third finger into her pussy. My saliva dribbled across her chest and sucked her nipple then nibbled it letting my teeth graze just over it.

"Fuck me. Fuck me right here." BJ moaned as I fluttered two of my fingers against her g-spot.

"No." I said pushing her forward and turning her so she was bent partially over the kitchen counter.

I pushed my hard dick against her wide ass as my fingers found her punani again. My other hand pushed her pants down to her ankles. My thin boxers were the only barrier between her ass and the hot throbbing manhood I gyrated against her. BJ liked a hot stiff dick against her ass and I was giving her plenty of it. The heat from her skin, her scent, her juices drove me insane. I wanted to take her apart in every way possible. I wanted to punish her and love her. I wanted to fuck her and hold her. I wanted to treat her like a slut and like a queen all at the same time. Then, way back then, BJ admonished me for not being adventurous enough. Now here with her bent over her kitchen counter with the windows open, the sweat, the humidity, the smell of summer in New York City she would get what she wanted.

"Fuck me, Fury. Fuck me, please." BJ begged as my mouth sucked the sides of her neck occasionally biting her as I gyrated my throbbing dick against her ass. She reached between us, pushed my boxers down over my dick so our skin touched. I rubbed the head of my dick against her ass, leaving a small smear of pre-cum wherever it traveled. "You gonna fuck me with that dick?" She asked with a hint of dare in her tone.

I glanced up to the counter at the remnants of her grocery packing or unpacking or maybe it was all the shit she intended to give away. A gleam caught my eye. A white and blue label with a gold colored liquor. I grabbed the bottle.

"I wanna fuck you with this bottle." I said fumbling with the top on the Corona (a very good beer by the way). The slim pilsner would make for an easy entry, but quite a whallop of a fuck. I jammed my dick between her hot ass cheeks and rubbed her there teasing the two of us. "I'm gonna fuck you with this bottle."

"No. I want you!" She moaned as my fingers worked inside her, sputtering pussy juice across her thighs.

"I wanna put this bottle up your cunt." I groaned tapping the dirtiest filthiest things I could find in my vocabulary. I wanted to be that adventurous dirty person for her today. The vision of her bent over the counter with me fucking her with the bottle as beer sloshed against the floor and mixing with her cum inside the entry of her nana, made my heart beat faster. After she moaned and screamed I would take that beer to my lips and suck the remnants of her from. it. Then suck the beer taste from her twat.

"Nooo!" She pushed back. BJ wanted me to give her what the other woman (the one that interrupted our benefits) would be getting. She wanted to feel me. She wanted to feel that closeness again. I wanted to give her what she had wanted from me before that woman came around. I wanted to be The Fury for her. Fighting my strength, BJ turned to face me. "Fuck me with this dick. I want your dick in me." She pleaded.

"I wanna see that bottle in your phat coochie." I panted.

BJ dropped quickly to her knees. Her lips wrapped around the head of my manhood and sucked. Her hand stroked me hard as her saliva drooled from her lips across my balls and her hands. Sweet licks, hard sucks, just enough to make me throb even harder then she rose.

"You gonna fuck me or what?" She asked.

"With the bottle..." I started then saw her eyes drop. Her grip on my cock loosened.

"Never mind." She said pushing me back a half step with the palms of her hands. She reached down pulled up her pants and walked the dark hall back to the lit the bedroom.

I stood there staring at the beer bottle and my hard throbbing manhood. I felt ashamed, disappointed, horrible, horny, angry and confused. However, I had tapped a new level of my naughty depths.

The Fury was here and had revealed his secret identity.