They Knew


I wonder how they knew.


Those sexy young bad boys who started talking me up in the store. The two of them with their devious smiles and devil may care attitudes. Their hard young bodies and dark blue service uniforms. Blue collar boys with trouble in their eyes.


I wonder how they knew as I started to walk past them.


Me in my charcoal grey skirt. The tight fit stopping just above my knees. Pale silk blouse, pearl earrings, long hair pulled back from my face. Professional girl all the way.


I wonder how they knew when they blocked my path.


"Don't let her go" the one with the tattoed biceps tells his friend. They use the items in my cart to bring me into conversation. They are smooth and sweet and oh so young. Finding excuses to touch my hand or my arm. Verbally dualing for my attention.


I wonder how they knew.


When they laid eyes on me. The proper girl so outwardly not their type. I wonder how they knew that I wasn't wearing panties.


I wonder how they knew.


When they tag teamed to trap me. I wonder how they knew that what I was really thinking was how much I wanted to tag team them.