Office of Oral Pleasure

I was tipsy bordering on drunk as I stood giggling with Ebony in a corporate office elevator. We'd both had a few too many in celebration of whatever non-fete was to be celebrated. It'd been a little while since our last seeing each other and a slight bit longer since our last sexual experience. Our relationship was still broken and would not be fixed, we were still young and full of cum and vigor. Part of me thinks the extra drinks we ordered served to keep us occupied during the awkward silences. The office was empty except for one or two people who were burning the midnight oil, their fingers feverishly typed away. Part of me thought they were having IM sex in their cubes, but I'm just a dirty mind like that some times.

Ebony stumbled into her small temporary office to collect her bag and some other left over things as I sat on the edge of a table inside trying not to be too loud so as not to get her in any trouble with the higher ups. She checked her voice mail and turned on the small office radio to cover up our drunken whispers. When she was done, she lowered the shades on the window a little, squeezed passed me, clicked the door locked and the light out. The room was lit only by the pale blues of the computer monitor at her desk. Ummmm what's going on here?

Our lips touched briefly as her hands grabbed at my belt buckle. She pulled my hard dick from my boxers, gave it a nice hard tug and knelt before me. Before my drunken mind could process the absurdity, her full lips opened wide, her tongue slithered from between them and caressed the head of my dick. Mmm her mouth was warm and wet as if she were watering at the mouth in anticipation of this moment. She took the head of my manhood between her lips with a slurp that was audible even over the small alarm clock music. With doe-eyed innocence she looked up at me and sucked hard. My head rolled backward as I looked to the sky wondering what I did to deserve such a heavenly pleasure. The blue-hued drop ceiling had no answers for me. Her tongue danced around my shaft as Ebony's warm saliva spread around my warm flesh. She stared up at me knowing she had me on edge. Getting orally pleased in a standing or even semi-standing position rarely works for me, especially if the pleaser is as skilled as Ebony was. A grunt left her throat as she sucked me deeper. I pulled my spit covered cock from her mouth.

"You wanna play this game? You wanna fuck with me?" I said as I walked the two steps to her desk. I spun her chair around and pushed it so it's back was firm against the desk. I unbuckled my pants fully, pushed my boxers to my ankles and sat wide legged. "Now come suck this dick!" I challenged.

Ebony was standing above me, her color was bright computer blue. She wiped her mouth with her thumb and index finger as if to say "not a problem." She was back on her knees in front of me.

"Pull those titties out I want to see 'em." I pleaded.

Ebony made short quick work of her bra and threw her top to the floor. Her firm brown tits with her upturn nipples saluted me. She rubbed her nipples playfully then swallowed my cock again. Her head bobbed up and down hard. Her mouth suction was incredible, she forced my throbbing dick deeper into her throat as her saliva dripped down to my balls where her hands massaged me lightly.

"mmm yeah suck that dick, Eb. Oooh fuck yeah show me you know how to suck this dick." I whispered. Her face was devilish. She was being a commanding bitch and knew it. I liked it.

My gaze drifted to the window, where a small amount of the city view was still visible. There was building after building of office suites, some of them still had their lights on. I wondered how many of the darkened offices were occupied by men getting their cocks inhaled or women getting their punanas sucked. Ebony's tongue flicked fast against the head like an out of control water hose then she dived back down sucking. The sight of her firm tits bouncing as she sucked me was magnetizing. I reached down molding them in my fingers. Her warm skin was pliable yet soft. I rubbed her nipples softly until I felt her hands grab mine coaxing me to squeeze harder...then harder still. I squeezed them and she let out a full-mouthed moan.

I took my drenched dick in my hand and stroked while her tongue licked lower. Her mouth sucked across my testicles as a shiver shot up my spine. Oooh yes I wanted more and told her so. My spare hand pinched her nipples hard how she liked it as my other hand jerked my stiff wet dick in front of her face.

"Show me those pretty titties." I moaned as my hand worked hard and fast against my cock. Her blue glow undulated in front of me as she bounced her firm tits and played with her nipples. I was on the verge. She knew it. My hands squeezed her nipples hard pulling her forward towards me. She let out a groan. "Come get it, I'm gonna cum." I said.

Ebony's mouth took in my cock with reckless abandon. Her head bobbed up and down fevered and horny then I felt the star burst. Her suction increased as I felt my cum power-squirting into her throat. She swallowed squirt after squirt then tugged me harder sucking every last drop into her mouth. I relaxed backward my firm manhood throbbed and quivered. Her pretty nipples got an extra squeeze and a tweak from her fingers as she smiled then made her way to her feet. I motioned to her, she leaned in and produced them for me to taste. I sucked each breast hard and flicked them with my tongue just as she liked. When I pulled away, I grazed each with my teeth hard, causing her to whence...then smile.

I am The Fury...step into my office.