Bang The Bum Harder

I'd be lying if I said I understood. Sometimes I am the vessel. Just the tool used in an effort to build..or possibly raze. I was horny. She was horny. She was bat shit crazy horny.

Where the "bat shit" comes in, I'm not sure, maybe it's based on Batman since he's pretty fucking loony.

I digress.

Lush had a wild look in her eye when I walked into her place. She couldn't stop grabbing at my parts.

"Where's Becca?" I asked of her roommate as she pushed me towards the stairs that led to her room.

"I don't fucking know. Go upstairs, shiiiiiiittt" She huffed.

My timberland boots clanged up the steps followed by the heavy stomp of her heavy bare feet. Her thick calves hauled up her thick thighs which held her solid ass and the rest of her thick frame.

She kissed me hard, pulled off my coat hard, tugged at my belt hard, ripped open the button hard, unzipped the zipper fast, forced her hand in my boxers, hard pulled out my dick...nice...and easy...

Her big brown eyes went wide with the stiffness. Her small pert lips spread and she sucked me hard. Her hands jerked me stiffer. My body rocked and swayed as I stood. My eyes just barely took in the mess that was her bedroom and the bed that was all....the...way...over...there.

Lush fought and struggled with her own jeans, simultaneously pulling them off as she sucked me..hard. Her shirt was already open exposing her stiff big brown nipples which were littered with the saliva that escaped her mouth (possibly in terror from the assault of my shaft).

She stood, led me to the bed as she stripped whatever was left. The condom was sitting right on the bed stand.

She was a woman with a twisted agenda...







She flung it to me.

"Come fuck me." She said with as much clarity as a crisp glass of Poland Spring Water. Not waiting for an answer, she climbed on the bed on all fours. I pulled off my shirt as my heart thumped against my chest. The sweat slick of excitement made it tougher for my wifebeater to come off. "Fuck it. Leave it on!"

"Shut up muthafucka!" I shouted back. She liked it. She smiled as she turned away. The sweet dew was visible on her mound between her spread thighs. I pulled the tank over my head leaving it half wrapped around my shoulders like a vest. Dick covered, I pushed the stuffed animals and assorted shit from the bed and buried myself deep inside her with one hard thrust.

She grunted hard as I felt the heat inside her grip me tightly. Before she could recover I pounded deep inside her again. She was moaning with me.

"Yes! Fuck me! Hard! I need this!" She pleaded with painful grunts.

Grabbing the back of her neck, hard, I rammed myself harder and harder inside of her. We rocked back and forth fucking with beastly smacks of sweaty skin. The bed moved, shook beneath us as her hands gripped the sheets to steady herself. When she screamed in pain, I dug deeper. Found that deep wall and not so much rubbed it as I banged against her. She wanted more. Lush pushed back against me. I could feel the end of her and she plead for deeper.

The intensity increased. I felt a slight ounce of remorse when I realized I was strangling a red mark on the back of her neck and slapping hot red welts on her ass, but it all went away when she pulled the pillow from her mouth and grunted.

"Oh shit yesssssss!" Then stuffed the pillow back in her mouth muffling the moans and groans.

Her slick excitement dripped down her thighs as she came..then more when she came again. I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head up from the pillow.
"I wanna hear." I grunted through clenched teeth as I swiveled my hips feeling every hot sweet fold inside of her. I pushed harder rocking her body, rocking the bed, breaking some cheap shit nearby. She clenched her teeth trying not to holler bloody murder and to not give me the satisfaction, but it was too late.

Her body quaked again and again over the span of another hour passing. No changes in position, no breaks, just a constant pounding doggy-style fuck. Finally, she begged for mercy. Lush collapsed with her face in the pillow, hands extended forward, her back rising and falling spastically. And like the tool I was, I didn't stop. I continued to pound my nail deep inside her as she panted, moaned and spit.

I was writing my laws of attraction and posting them on the doorway of her lust. What shocked me most was when she came again. When it all seemed too raw and sore, there she was shivering, her legs fluttering together. When she came down, I slapped her ass hard then pushed the back of her head forward mushing her face forward into the bed. I tossed the condom over my shoulder onto the floor as I massaged the sweaty, hard brown dick in my hand. Lush lay catching her breath, the red hand prints on her ass and neck seemed to glow.

Ambling to her knees, she looked around the room.

"What the fuck did we do??" Her hoarse voice echoed.

"Huh?" I took a look around.

Through our rocking we had moved the bed literally to the other side of the long room and in it's wake had moved a table, a pile of books and broken a glass. I stood pulling my sweaty misshapen wifebeater back over my head.

"I'll push the bed back. The rest is yours."

Lush bent forward licking the sweat sopped head of my manhood.

"This too?" She looked up at me.

"You have to earn that." I said coaxing the back of her head forward and me deeper in her mouth.

They call me The Fury...The furniture mover, dominator and all around bastard.