Mas


When I have you in a headlock between my pale thighs, grinding against your tongue, will you tap out?

Because it is never enough for me Lover.

When I am kissing my knees as you thrust into me and I beg for deeper, will you wave the white flag?

Because I always want more Corazon.

When you are pounding me from behind, big hands gripping my hip bones for leverage and I plead for harder, will you throw in the towel?

Because I will never get enough of you Stud.

When you're spent and panting and I lean down to clean off your cock with my tongue, only I take you back into my mouth, will you go for gold?

Because I can go on forever King.

When we are a tangle of sweat and cum and I start trailing my fingernails over your chest and stomach, will you be up for another round?

Because you'll never wear me out Handsome.

When you have cum and are growing soft inside of me and I start rolling my hips before you've even pulled out, will you have another go?

Because I need you Darlin.

When my pretty feet are on your chest, red toes rubbing your nipples, and I start slowly petting my exposed pussy, drippy with your cum, will you admit defeat?

Because I am always up for more Sir.

When we are once again dressed and I come to you for one last kiss and I don't break away but instead rub up against your crotch, will you be able to let me go?

Because I am insatiable.
Get your rest.
You'll need it.