Grab It

"You're wasting your money. No one wins that shit!" Ebony shouted over my shoulder as I walked, quarters in hand, towards the Grab It Claw Game. My group of friends had just settled up on the bill at our local hang out spot and were headed to the cars when I stopped at the door. Now I understood no one wins that Grab It Claw Game. Not REALLY! I've seen the guy that packs that machine. Yes one guy. There's only one person in the world that packs those machines. He went to school for it too...wise asses. Anyway...

For just 50 Cents (the money not the rapper) you too can win some arbitrary toy, stuffed animal, or otherwise useless piece of shit and test your skill at acquiring said piece of shit by operating a joystick and guiding a small crane mouth (that resembles pac man) to pick up your wanted crap. No one really wins this shit and if you do you'll spend $3 (more than the crap is worth) trying. It's all in the gamble. Ebony and our mutual friends laughed at me as I stared through the glass trying to find something to capture.

Hint
: Go for the top thing that some other idiot almost had, but the crane couldn't grasp at the time.

"Ooh get that." Ebony pointed to a stuffed animal in the window. It was tucked in nicely between a stuffed eyeball and some little baseball.

"No haps, homie. That's tighter than virgin twat." My boy shook his head.

I popped my quarters in, looked at the stuffed animal and focused. See, there's nothing more challenging than an attractive woman ASKING you to get something in the same breath as saying you CAN'T do it. My hands wrapped around the small joystick, my thumb fingered the release button. A few more friends in our crew circled behind me. Others waited by the door shaking their heads. I moved the joystick.

"Nah to the right"

"To the left"

"Further back"

"Ahh you've already messed it up"

My friends shouted causing more ruckus in the diner than the restaurant owners wanted. My eyes focused on the prize, the stuffed animal. It's beady little eye stared at me. Its mouth was open laughing at me.

"You can't do it." Ebony whispered to me.

"I got this." I huffed.

"Man, if you get that I'll suck your dick!" Ebony pronounced.

The room got quiet. Then all of a sudden my friends all perked up. Voices began to shout back and forth. It was a battle of the sexes. Ebony had put her pretty plump lips and her big bitchy mouth on the line. While she and I had just the night before had a flirt fest that ended with my hand between her legs and the tip of her nipple on the tip of my tongue. That was the extent of our sexual history. We were more friends...actually more like acquaintances amongst our larger crew of friends.

And now the challenge had gotten to Deal or No Deal proportions.

Unfortunately, once the joystick was engaged I had a mere ten seconds to press the button before the crane dropped, opened and clamped whatever was in or not in it's grasp. Only three seconds left.

My eyes focused and at the last possible moment made one slight adjustment and pressed the button. The crane dropped over the animal. The pac man wokka wokkaed and grasped the animal. It raised slowly...the animal was there..bobbling.

"It's too heavy!" My boy cried out.

"It's droppin' dude." Another shouted.

The animal slipped as the crane headed to the exit, slipped some more then started to fall...

Right into the chute.

WINNER!


"OHHHHHHH!" Everyone screamed in excitement. I pulled the stuffed animal from the game and held it aloft like a prizefighter with his belt.

"Somebody better get on their knees!!" One of my boys shouted.

Outside in the parking lot, I posed or a picture smiling with my winning toy, Ebony was playfully on her knees facing my crotch with a losing glare.
A couple of weeks later, Ebony and I found ourselves sitting in her car in a darkened parking area of a local park listening to slow jams while some of our friends were off in the park being naughty.

"You know I want that stuffed animal right." Ebony smiled.

"Oh do you?" My eyebrow arched. "Well, we did make a bet..." I started.

"I know." She said as she hiked up her ankle length dress giving herself more room to adjust. She turned up the slow jam station as the DJ's mellow voice talked about the weather. She motioned for me to push the seat back as far as it could go. "Unbutton that." She motioned as I undid my belt. The mere thought of her mouth caused a rush in my loins. I tried to contain it so as not to be too excited, but it was too late. By the time her well manicured hands pulled my dick from my boxers it was raging hard. "Wow...Ready, huh." She joked, turning the stereo up.

Prince was singing "Adore" one of my favorite slow jams of all time. She knew it and smiled. The head of my manhood interrupted her smile as her lips parted and she worked her warm tongue around the head. My eyes fluttered as my head fell back. I could feel her eyes watching me as she licked, sucked. The sounds of Prince's falsetto interrupted by the wet sounds of her mouth sucking. Ebony's lips rolled across the tip of my penis like she was putting on lipgloss. I looked down to see her eyes closed now. Her head and neck worked up and down sucking me hard.

Reaching to the driver's seat (literally) I grabbed the fabric of her dress and pulled it up slowly. My hand caressed the cheeks of her ass left exposed by her thong. Then I grabbed them firmly, matching the rhythm of her mouth and tongue as she pleased me. I wanted more. Moans escaped my lips as my fingers slid inside the back of her underwear, between her ass cheeks and juuuussssst made it further down. There was moisture there, exposing her excitement. I heard a moan leave her mouth as Prince sang...

"You can burn up my clothes, smash up my ride....well maybe not the ride."

I can't say who stopped that wonderful bet payment, but it was mutually agreed that we both wanted more. Soon Ebony was sitting in the passenger seat, which was laid as far back as a small sedan could be and her dress was hiked above her hips. My hands forced her nipples through the sides of her tank dress and kissed them as her hands pushed my jeans and boxers down my thighs. I helped her with the rest as we fumbled and bumped each other in the head trying to find a comfortable fit. I watched for passing cars as she fished an errant condom from a compartment.

I smelled my musk on her mouth as we kissed, my hands fumbling frantically to roll the condom on my thickness. Soon I was pressed at her entrance and angling to slide in her wetness. Ebony moaned as I parted her, but there just wasn't enough room for both of our long legs here.

"Shit, I want all of you. Damn that's good." Ebony moaned as I slid slightly deeper. "Wait." She raised her legs and sunk deeper in the seat. She raised them higher, one shoe touching the ceiling the other clattered against the dash as I dove to the hilt filling her. "Yes! Oh Yes!" She screamed as we fucked hard. The music lost all rhythm as she gnawed my earlobe muffling her own moans.

Pulling her up to me by her ass, I held her leg in place against the ceiling as we pumped hard against each other. Her tight, wet womanhood held me closely as the sounds of our furious body slapping echoed in the car. Our mouths sucked each others with abandon as we tried to eat away our lust for each other. Finally we collapsed in a mess of sweaty clothes and cramped limbs.

After fixing our clothes and spraying some Bath & Body Works spray to cover the smell of badussy. We turned up the AC and the music.

"I'm coming to your place to grab my toy." Ebony finger combed her hair into place.

"Of course, a deal is a deal." I smiled.

My name is The Fury...and I'll take case #1 and the model, Howie...