7 Randoms Remixed


The sexy writing, hooker boot owning, purple lace wearing sex kitten Desiree has tagged me (my my my and without kissing me first, me likes) in a meme. Now I've actually rocked this 7 random meme before, but it's been awhile so I'm going to go ahead and give y'all a remix of my answers.

Here are the rules:

-Thou shalt link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

-Thou shalt share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

-Thou shalt tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

-And let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7:

1) I have a good friend(also a blogger) that is a colleague of a sex blogger that has visited my site. This was revealed to me in a strange chain of events as well as use of my own Sherlockian intuition. I've never revealed the connection to said blogger (not that we speak) because well that would open up even more cans of worms. We all prefer our anonymity. I can tell you that said blogger fucks up a lot at work and gets away with it.

2) According to my former doctor, I have the dimensions (shoulders, arm length, shoe size, etc) of a man 6 feet tall, but am shorter than that. And I have a dick of a man that means business..and knows how to conduct it

3) I like my tea with 5 sugars...unless it's chai.

4) I can sing my elementary school song word for word (but it still sounds out of tune).

5) If my given name were the final puzzle on Wheel Fortune. You wouldn't need any extra letters after they gave you those 3000 freebies they give you. But The Fury is sexier!

6) I woke up not feeling well and slightly drowsy from taking Nyquil so I decided not to go into the office early as planned. My office was in The World Trade Center. The date was September 11th 2001. Thank God everyone else on my floor got out fine. (the night before I went to a pseudo sex-esque party and watched a bunch of women playing with dildos, but none "used" them.)

7) I'm still not totally sure how to use the damn % button on a calculator. I do the calculation in long form. Thanks to Miss Alexander, Miss Thomas (I hated that b*tch) and all the rest of the mathematics instructors that drilled some math in my hard head.

And now I have to tag 7 people...oh wow...ummm....let's see...I think I'm going to go random...


Dusk - Found at random on Viviane's blogroll

Brooke - Funny/interesting blog, I've found myself reading for one or more reasons.

Belle - I found this blog looking for Belle's blog then found out people I know read this blog...how random!

Naked with Socks On - A blog (non sexual) that a friend told me to read...I haven't stopped.

Catalina - Sexy blogger that often appears in my available chat window in gmail, though I've never chatted with her, she loves a lot of things...

Nikki Nefarious - How could you NOT like that fucking name??

Wilhemina -Tthe writer of a hot blog I've read a couple of times, that I think I need to keep reading because damn...


phew....They call me The Fury and getting those tagees was tiring