Sensual Endorsement - Thigh Highs

I'd have to credit this goth chick classmate for introducing me to the wonders that are thigh highs. She sat on the floor outside the locked Spanish classroom in a dark plaid short skirt with her legs spread wide open and bent at the knee. As I walked to join the small group sitting outside the class, she called my attention and asked me questions about the upcoming quiz. The entire time, I stared down at pale face and dark red lipstick. Also in my view were the dark black stockings that stretched the length of her her long slim legs leading to the chalky color of her innner thighs and further up to the black cotton crotch of her panties. Attached to her thigh highs were garters that slipped up beneath her skirt to the dark unknown. Even though I didn't find my classmate attractive, the view was sexy and stuck with me.
Thigh highs are inherently sexy to me. The reveal of the thigh just above the sexy control band oozes sensuality. A well made tight or stocking can bring my pulse to a quicken if that tight or stocking gives up on the hiding and reveals the smooth skin it contains.
Over the years I've become a fan of not only the thigh high stocking, which rarely is revealed outside of a mistaken reveal or a peek-a-boo view when legs are crossed. Or a similar peek-a-wow I received when sitting on the floor in Mercedes room long before we had become intimate. She, standing to retrieve a book from the bookshelf bent at her waist fully exposing her white stockings to be white thigh highs, hidden underneath a Catholic school skirt. Her soft brown thighs were a strong contrast to the white stockings and the satin white thong that disapeared between her ass cheeks.

I've even become a fan of knee socks on women. Who am I kidding? I've thought it was hot way back when the Catholic school girls would pass me on the train leaving high school.
Thigh highs have just enough innocent raunchy slut to conjure the sickest of filthy antics in me. Let's be honest here, they look like stockings that have been ripped from the naughty areas in preparation for naughty acts.

Not only has thigh highs conjured the carnal beast, the raging hormones and stiff manhood in me, but they have led to other minor fetishes.

The leggings look is sexy especially if worn with high boots. I enjoy the material caressing the curves leading up to a round firm ass covered by a long shirt or sweater. I look forward to seeing more of that this Winter.
A good pair of high boots or even (good lawd) thigh high boots and a short skirt give the flair of invitation. The secret is in the leg exposure. That area of knee, calf and thigh exposed is the effective ingredient. It rallies my imagination to thoughts of sitting below you, young lady. My hand caressing upwards against the soft tactile feel of the leather boot then higher to the soft skin of your leg and higher to the warmth that is your thighs. The heat increases once my hand finds the darkness and the skin seems so much softer there at mid thigh...and higher.

They call me The Fury and I am endorsing thigh highs, knee socks, and high boots. Ladies, wear them if you got them.