Calling



It comes to be when I am on my back and he is balls deep inside my cunt. The sudden and intense desire to taste myself on him. Please, I beg. Now, I plead. As you wish greedy girl.


He withdraws his pussy-drenched cock and moves up and to the side of me. My jaw is slack and my mouth is open. My greedy gaze is locked on the thing I desire most. When I move my head closer to him, closing the gap between us, he realizes his mistake. He's given into me too easily and the power has shifted. My eagerness has betrayed me.


Which is the moment he presses the palm of his hand flat against the side of my face, pinning my head down. Control rearranged. He wields his advantage with a smirk. His hard cock bobs so close to my face that I smell the musk of our sex on him, and feel the heat of my depths.


Still holding my head down firmly, he wraps his free hand around his stiffness and begins to firmly stroke up and down. I squirm to break free of his hold and take what is rightly mine. My hands search out a hold and my hips twist for leverage. His hand pushes more firmly down on my head. When my struggle proves futile I resort to begging. Please. Please give me your cock. I want you in my mouth. My eyes shift up, pleadingly. Mouth open and eager. Tongue out and waiting.


I am rewarded with the heavy thumps of his cock against my cheek. Smack smack smack. Against my lips. Thwack thwack thwack. Against my outstretched tongue. Tap tap tap. My mouth is as eager and wet as my cunt. The very wetness I can now taste on him.


Without pause he plunges his cock into my willing throat. Before I can exhale it is withdrawn. I'm left desperate and hungry, mouth open and searching. Such a good little slut, he purrs. Give me what I want, I growl.


Mercy is granted and his cock is slid slowly back into my mouth. My relief escapes as a muffled moan. He continues to hold my head still as he moves in and out to the rhythm he prefers. My throat relaxes and he pushes in further and deeper. I am blissed out and wanting to swallow him whole. My entire body melts and I know that I'd be happy to stay this way forever. Nourished by the feeding of his cock. I am so content and fulfilled that it occurs to me that perhaps this is the very thing I was born to do.


A cockwhore through and through.