Guest Blogger: Pink Cashmere's "Kitten Play"

I REALLY enjoy guest bloggers and today's guest is super hot, super sexy and dime material. She's also pretty soft and mellow. She goes by the name...

Pink Cashmere.

Here's her confession...


It was 4:23 am and I knew I had that picture somewhere. He had gotten me so horny and wet. I had already come three times for him while chatting on the computer...saying naughty things between typing. We were skilled at pushing one another's buttons like that. I had already had one of those arched-back, head-thrown back, last-two-fingers-in-my-mouth orgasms. The last time I planted the soles of both feet on the couch as I let her pulsate into ecstasy without even touching her, something only a pussy as powerful as she could do after being so stimulated.


It was him...the pretty brown color of his eyes, the seriousness of his expression, the tone of his skin. He was handsome, but it was much more than that. It was the confidence with which he carried himself. He was a man about his business in the bedroom. While I was not the first of his fantasies, not the only, and not the last, I didn't want to think about that shit. The shit that convoluted my thoughts, pissed me off sometimes, slapped me back out of fantasy world into reality. I wanted him. I wanted to get lost with him again into the secret world we created together. I wanted to think about nothing but me being selfish and indulging in the pleasure he willingly gave me, over and over, as much as I wanted, whenever I wanted.


Finally, I found it, that picture of his pretty chocolate scepter that would serve as my template for lust. The object of my pleasure and subsequent stroking. Still wet from the cream I had produced earlier, it took very little to stimulate her into action again. I was surprised at the increase in wetness yet again-- I had MORE!! My now stiffened clit petitioned for my fingers again, as I closed my eyes and focused on the mental picture I had taken of his thick tool. Mmm, I knew about these kind, they filled up the valleys so nicely. So gentle I touched her, playing with her, imagining him teasing me with that perfectly shaped head of his.


Suddenly, I became greedy, and this was happening fast. I craved his shaft so badly it ached inside of me. I bit my lip and whispered his name even though he would not hear me...I took my passions on a round trip ride around my clit, stroking in circles which were growing stronger. I felt myself climbing the mountain and persisted, speeding up, imagining receiving all of that deep within me. He sent me that for a reason; he wanted me to lust for it, and it was working. I kept imagining every position we could possibly do, some damn near impossible! I was imagining squeezing his muscular ass so as to guide that beautiful piece of art deeper inside of me.


Clear wet kitty juice joined the cream that was already there, replenishing her. She was ready, throbbing and almost there. My hand would be the substitute for his fingers and his tongue. My wetness enhanced by the picture of his manhood penetrating me. The faster I imagined him stroking, the faster my stiff finger went in circles, until finally, my quads tightened...my back arched once again, and I whipped my hair around like a rock star, letting my lips whisper his name once more.


Motherfucker he was, making me fuck myself like this.



WOW!

Now that is some hot stuff...

My name is The Fury and I'd be her motherfucker...LOL