Heat Wave

So I know this blogger. She's smart and she's sexy. She's sassy and fun. She's the first to offer her friendship and vast quantities of alcohol. She's an excellent writer and, most importantly, she's also someone I dearly want to get naked with. She is Kyra of Last Refuge Of The Lonely Housewife.

So here's the deal. She read my Fuck Me post and it just sent her into heat induced lather. She became, shall we say...worked up. The solution was easy. Every single person she came in contact with was her answer. Documented in sultry detail in a post on her blog. Her private blog. Upon reading this nastiness, and getting all worked up myself, I thought it only fair that I should share it with you. Make you as hot as she does me.
So enjoy. Give her some love.
And watch out or you may be next....
XX,
A. Secret

Heat Wave
You there. In the van.

Your sunglasses didn't do such a good job covering up your stare. You like the way my ample tits sway as I walk? Or perhaps you liked the view of the soft curve peeking through the slit at the top of my shirt? What would you do if I climbed in there and straddled you? Would you squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples as I grind against you? Would you lick and suck them while you reach between my legs?

You there. With the buzz cut in the sports car with the vanity plates.

Pull over for a minute, will you? Would it hurt your substantial ego if I straddle you and take your fuck stick for my pure pleasure? I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm not thinking of you while I ride your cock. Don't worry, it's not another man. It's just me I'm thinking of as I finger my clit and ride your cock.

You there. Across the table, with the dark shirt and gray pants.

Can you tell that smell is my wet and aching pussy? If I stand up and bend over the table, will you come up behind me and lift my skirt to fuck me from behind? No need for foreplay. I promise you'll slide right in.

You there. In the blue polyester button up and shorts delivering that mail.

Can we get a little privacy in that mail room? Have you ever had a hot fucking whore like me in there on her knees sucking your cock? No? Don't worry about that shocked look on your face. I like looking up at it when you shoot your cum across my tongue and down the back of my throat. Don't worry, I don't need anything in return. The fingers between my legs took care of all that.

You there. You two working on those trees.

Is there enough shade under them for me? I don't want to get a sunburn while we satisfy this little fantasy of mine. You with the blond hair, you're the one that will fuck me from behind. You with the dark eyes, you're the one whose cock I'm gonna suck all the while. Close your eyes if you don't want to watch each other. Doesn't matter to me. I just want you to make me your fucktoy. Or is it you two who are mine?

You there. Watching my ass as I walk away.

Go ahead. Follow me. Take me where you want to. Are you gonna spank my ass while you fuck me from behind? Or maybe that's not what you want. Maybe you want to fuck my ass? Don't let my sounds deceive you. I'm getting as much pleasure from it as I'm giving.

You there. With the long blond hair.

Have you ever been with a woman? Don't worry, I love the taste of pussy. I've just never tasted one other than my own. Don't be shy. My tongue will figure out all the right spots. And after I make you scream you'll return the favor.

You there. You young thing on the lifeguard chair.

I don't mind a bare chest. The smoothness of your muscles will feel good beneath my hands as I use them for leverage while I ride you. You've never been fucked by a woman like me, I know. Just wait until you feel the explosion between my legs around your cock. Don't worry, it won't take long.

You there. Mowing that lawn.

You look awfully sweaty. Perhaps you could use a long, cool drink? Sorry, but it's a heat wave and I'm scorching. But don't worry, I don't mind the sweat. Use it in our favor. Spread me out on that manicured lawn and climb on top of me, slip and slide across my body while you feel the source of that heat wave around your throbbing cock. Ah, there now. Don't worry, it's a momentary state. I'm insatiable.

Sorry, lover. I'm going on to my next victim. And I'm taking this heat wave along with me.