A Honey Dream Come True

We joked and kidded. We flirted and were serious and then somehow, some way, Honey Rider confessed she had a dream about me.

"Really? What happened in the dream?" I asked.

"Well..."

She was understandably shy. We hadn't had much contact before this. We were cool. We were friends. The attraction bubbled under the surface like molten lava. I imagined her plump lips quivering as she thought about how to say what she had to say. I imagined an embarrassed rosy hue overcoming her sandalwood complexion. In my mind's eye she squirmed in her seat, her big firm backside shifting to and fro.

"You were wearing a towel." She said.

"Like the latest hood wear? Just wearing a towel?" My eyebrows rose.

"I think you had..no...you HAD just come from the shower." She continued.

"And I came in your room?"

"Yes."

"That's not bad..." I shrugged.

"And you showed it to me." She reluctantly confessed.

"Really?" I smiled. "Well did you like what you saw?"

"Yes." I could tell she was smiling.

"Then what happened?" I felt a horny flush cascade over me like a wave.

"You covered up and left the room."

"That's it?? Damn, I gotta get my dream game up!" I laughed and she laughed with me. The tension was gone.

The awkward moment was released. The flirtation didn't end there for me and Honey Rider. Our attraction was palpable and we wanted to be closer to each other again. Our play fighting had allowed us to touch each other in places normally forbidden in public. Our stolen moments alone were under the guise of discussing this and that. That game was over now.

Under the hot stream in the shower, I felt my manhood rising. He was beyond excited. He was on edge. I patted him down. "Soon." I thought. I put on a nice scented lotion and slipped into some thin basketball shorts. The imprint of my tool swayed back and forth below. I pulled a wife beater over my milk chocolate skin, then switched to a t-shirt in case I was being too presumptuous.

The door bell rang and she stood in the doorway with a smile so full it nearly closed her eyes completely. As she passed me, her curvy hips brushed me just slightly and lit a fire inside me I refused to quell. I locked the door behind myself. She stood just inside shy like a vampire waiting to be invited further inside. I pushed her back against the door jamb and tasted her soft lips. Her hands roamed grabbing my shoulders, then my ass then reaching for the stiff rod that pressed against her. I took advantage too. My hands squeezed the round cheeks of her ass pulling them upward letting them fall with an easy bounce.

She sucked my tongue with a smooth ease luxuriating in my passionate kiss. I slid my hand beneath her black and white wrap dress and found a warm area that wanted my attention. My fingers fumbled with the dress. What was this Fort Knoxian security?? Frustrated, she pulled and untied one bit of cloth and her dress came loose revealing pretty red panties and a matching lace bra. I fell to my knees kissing her taut stomach, her hand gripped my hair as she panted for more.

My mouth found the moist warm intersection of her thighs and licked softly. My hands pushed the soaking patch of fabric from her waxed kitty. She blushed in embarrassment of just how excited she had become, but I didn't give her time. My tongue flicked across her clit softly as my lips caressed hers. A low guttural moan left her lips as I worked her spot. My greedy lips kissed her softly. Her moans grew the bulge in my shorts more and more. I threw her thick thigh over my shoulder and dove in deep on her wet lips with my hands holding her balance. She was adept at all things, so she didn't shy away. Her leg rested on a high table as I tasted her floral scent. She was sweet like honey suckle and wanted more.

Her bra was thrown to the floor and my mouth worked upward leaving saliva and pussy juice across her nipples as I sucked them roughly. My middle finger stroked her clit softly below feeling the ooze of her want and the explanation of her desire. Her strong hands groped at my stiffened manhood then pushed inside the waistband of my boxers to grab a heaping handful of hard dick.

We tumbled to the floor as we kissed, grinded and I tasted her again. She hadn't even removed her shoes yet. She had barely, stepped into the place. But laying on the floor with Honey Rider was delectable. I grinded my manhood against her wetness easy and with rhythm.

"Mmmm yes."

"Let's go." I grunted between my teeth.

She dangled her arms and nearly collapsed in mines as I walked and kissed her to the bedroom. She lay back on the bed as I stripped her firm body naked and implanted my face between her soft thighs again. Her body quivered as I sucked her again. She reached down, pulling my shorts down just below my ass cheeks and took a handful. My hand fumbled with a well placed condom and rolled it across my engorged dick. She shimmied back on the bed as I poised above her like a rabid lion waiting to attack its prey. She bit her lip and held my chest with the palm of my hand.

"You ok?"

"Mmmhmm. A little scared." She whispered. "Don't hurt me."

"I won't." I assured her as she shifted her hips in preparation to receive me. "MMMMMM!" Her moan announced my entrance.

"Exhale." I commanded. When she did, her tension released and allowed me deeper within her.

For all of her shyness and embarrassment, when things got going, she changed demeanor quickly. Her hips moved with a rhythm with me inside her. We kissed and pawed at each other in need of more and more.

"Harder!" She wanted it. "Yes!" She was pleased. Her legs wrapped around my thighs and she began to moan louder as I felt the warmth and grip of her kitty. Her nails clawed at my back with the deeper thrusts as she melted in a body quaking orgasm.

"Come here." I pulled her around the bed, face down, ass up, facing a mirror. She looked up at me with a devilish look as I entered her. Her eyes collapsed in pleasurable pain as I fucked her from behind. My hands gripped the globes of her ass hard as I drove myself deeper inside. She moaned for more. She moaned for harder. I was too pleased to oblige. Her sexy back arched under the pressure. She gave back to me what I took. We watched each other in the mirror as we fucked in the light cast by the bathroom.

Her moans reached a neighbor stirring decibel level as I watched her ass cheeks vibrate and bounce against my body. My feet stumbled against my tossed sneakers, but I didn't allow it to change my thrust. I was rabid for her. I needed more. I wanted to take every inch of her and fill her up.

She was not just to be taken. On her back, she flipped her legs in the air and held them aloft as I filled her to the hilt. We fed on each others energy as I slid deeper within. She came again with a shudder, our bodies sweaty and loose from our work.

Feeling cheeky, I stood up in her full view.

"Is this what you saw in your dream?"

"Mmhmm." She licked her lips. "But you're bigger in person."

"Oh..." I blushed. She had the upper hand then. She took her upper hand, grabbed me by the dick and pulled me closer.

They call me The Fury...and dreams come true, if you believe....