Lips...Tongue...Taste


"I want to try something with you...do you trust me?" Mercedes batted her big brown doe eyes.

When a woman asks you this question and you're both butt naked, she expects an answer in the affirmative.

"Yes. I do." My city boy trust issues immediately bubbled underneath the surface.

"Good." She smiled. Her soft brown skin touched mine.

We'd kissed and licked all over each other's bodies and now she pulled away for a hiatus. I admired the firmness of her full brown breasts, the curve her torso as it gave way to her round ass, her long brown legs were tucked underneath her. She unraveled them and walked on her tippy toes to her dresser. She really did have a wonderfully firm soft ass. It looked as if it had been airbrushed to create the softest possible image.

Mercedes turned around twirling a sleep mask in her hands. The way her breasts bopped back over to me caused my blood to surge and my dick to stiffen even more.

"I'm going to put this on you. Do not take it off until I say, ok?" She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

I cocked an eyebrow.

"Ok." I relented.

The darkness enveloped me. I'm a visual person so this alone was enough to bother me, but more than that I was unnerved. It was before the advent of camera phones so I wasn't worried about being captured en flagrante. I was nervous about what would come next. Mercedes could be very imaginative. She was also extremely aggressive when she was horny.

She attempted to surprise me by sneaking back into the room but I heard her breaths.

"You gonna sucker punch me?"

She laughed.

"Yes". I felt her soft breast brush my face.

I stuck my tongue out to steal a lick.

"Ok, open your mouth." I could hear her smiling.

I parted my lips slightly,

"Wider."

"If I feel a fucking dick, dildo or anything else similarly shaped, I"m gonna.."

"Ewww no! Stop Fury I wouldn't do that. I know how you are. All angry and shit." She hufffed.

I parted my lips wider.

"Taste this and tell me what it is."

The fleshy substance pushed through my lips and hit my tongue. I swirled the tip of my tongue across it and sucked it slightly extracting some sweet juice. Citrus.

"Orange."

"Very good. You can finish that."

I chewed and swallowed as I felt her warm body straddle my leg. Her firm sex rested on my thigh. Her arm pressed against me, she was holding something, possibly a bowl. I could feel her heartbeat against my thigh. She was throbbing.

"Open up."

Very firm, small hairs, I bit...sweet.

"Strawberry."

"That was easy."

She shifted her body against mine. Her nipples poked at my chest. Below, I felt a small dampness. She was starting to leak her excitement on my leg.

"Next"

The cold, soft, wet item slipped into my mouth followed by her warm lips against mine. She fed me from her mouth. Her tongue pushed it further.

"Sweet again, delicate, squishy...peach"

"Three for three."

The next was harder, sweet but not overpowering. It tasted just ripe.

"Pear."

"Bzzzzzzz. Apple. I tricked you. It's rubbing up against the pear in this bowl. Damn! Oh well gave that away." She laughed.

She shoved the pear in my mouth right away. I chewed tasting the fruits waiting for my next test. Her hands rubbed against my chest. Warm, slender fingers massaging my nipples. A tingle shot straight to my manhood. He stiffened more. He wanted more. She knew it.

"Mmmm. Someone wants to be in the game." She stroked me with a tight grip letting the head of my dick squeeze from her grasp slowly. "Open."

I did. Her finger slid into my mouth. It was sticky. The flavor was wild, sweet and strong.

"Honey." I sucked her finger clean. My tongue twirled along her nail, around the sides. I pretended it was her clit and flicked the tip slightly with my tongue.

"Such a freak." She laughed. "Now this."

Her weight shifted. I parted my lips. Soft flesh touched my mouth, I knew I had to open wider. Her nipple pushed into my mouth. A sticky substance stuck to my tongue.

"Pffenut bubber" I said still sucking her nipples.

"Mmmhmm." She moaned. She winded her hips against me.

I reached under her, grabbed her ass and lifted her to a standing position.

"What are you doing? I'm gonna fall off this bed." She screeched.

My face found it's place. My lips parted. Slick, plump fleshy....my tongue slid around more. Wet, slippery, excited. MY hands pushed her closer to my face. Salty, wet....

My tongue went higher.

Throbbing, hard flesh nub. I flicked it with my tongue, sucked it with my lips... slick, wet, feminine.

"Mmm yes..." She moaned. Her hands made scratching sounds against the wall behind me.

"Pussy." I said.

"Yes..." She panted holding my head to her sex.

I licked more. Sucked more. My fingers found her entrance, dipped in and found her reservoir. When I removed them the flood gates rolled. I sucked my fingers and her pussy lips together in a hodge podge of enflamed taste. She was throbbing for more.

Pulling away, I heard her grab the bowl.

A warm, thick sensation spread across my dick. Then I felt her mouth. She played with the tip, then sucked the head. The rules were over for me, I lifted the mask.

Mercedes' pretty face was devouring my tool. She sucked the shaft removing the honey she had poured on top of it. She peered up.

"You're supposed to be blindfolded." She said holding my manhood against her bottom lip.

"Ooops.' I said sarcastically. "Make sure it's clean...it's going to be deep in you in a moment."

"Mmmmm." She sucked harder.

Her ass arched high in the air, I gave it a slap, she responded with a grunt.

When she was done with her meal, she straddled my body then slowly lowered herself on me. A whining whimper escaped her lips. Her eyes clenched and a puff of air escaped her mouth.

"Feed me..." She whispered trying to hold off a raging orgasm mili-seconds away.

"You full?" I whispered.

"uh huh..." She groaned as she felt me reach the depths of her hungry sex.



They Call me The Fury...I'm voracious.